Premed 101 Forums

waitlist movement??!!!!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually a large proportion of them are not 2014s (about 40-45). Possible that some 2014s haven't joined the group yet so it would bump the number up.

I also spoke to corrine. Movement is not done, they are waiting to hear back from some waitlist offers that are out and they will send more if required.

If they can't give us our waitlist ranking, I wish they could at least tell us how full the class is right now...

How hard would that be, at the end of every week "hey waitlisters, the class has __ people in it right now"

hey guys! don't give up hope! I got an offer today at around 2:30pm too! I didn't get a phone call but an email. That may be because I am in Germany right now on a research exchange so I wouldn't have gotten a phone call if she had tried calling me.

Don't give up hope! There is still movement!!:D

Just got an offer off the waitlist forQueens!!! Amazingly, Western called 30 minutes earlier so I guess I have to pick!!! :D So excited!

sobes74, choose western. it'll give a poor sap like me a slightly better chance to get into queens (the only place i'm waitlisted).

congrats on the news, though. whatever you decide to choose.

sobes74, choose western. it'll give a poor sap like me a slightly better chance to get into queens (the only place i'm waitlisted).

congrats on the news, though, whatever you decide to choose.

It is unethical to convince someone to make a decision like this just to help me out.

Quoting another person's message and not directly arguing against it.......that's okay with my morals... :)

congrats though :)

fady are you still enrolled in your carrib school? or did you withdraw?

I'm currently out of the Carib, but i can go back whenever I want to so it's good to have that option in case Queen's doesn't work out for me this year.

I called Ms. Wickham this morning. She said that most of the emails will be sent out next week.

So in the mean time, I went to banks to inquire about LOC and some of the reps convinced me to sign up for other services. I got a phone call the other day starting like this: "Hello, I am calling on behalf..." I started doing a jig in the lab thinking it was Ms. Wickham and Saunders

... and then I heard the rest of the sentence "we would to do a survey on your recent experience on your latest visit to the bank branch."

I called Ms. Wickham this morning. She said that most of the emails will be sent out next week.

So in the mean time, I went to banks to inquire about LOC and some of the reps convinced me to sign up for other services. I got a phone call the other day starting like this: "Hello, I am calling on behalf..." I started doing a jig in the lab thinking it was Ms. Wickham and Saunders

... and then I heard the rest of the sentence "we would to do a survey on your recent experience on your latest visit to the bank branch."

Most of the e-mails, as in the mass "Please play again" e-mail? Or waitlist movement e-mails?

Archived