Premed 101 Forums

waitlist movement??!!!!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know why they dont give you your position on the WL?? it seems kinda rediculous, maybe there's a good reason I'm missing... but its seriously makes things harder when you're trying to plan your future... e.g. Western tells you if you stand a chance on the wait list or if you're at a ****ty position... I guess Queens would not divulge even that much huh.

I asked them why they don't tell us, and they said it's because "the admissions committee doesn't think that information holds any value to the applicants." When she said that to me, I was just like "well I'm asking now, so clearly it holds SOME value," and she just responded with "I can't tell you where you are"

I'm just about ready to run around my office screaming.....does that count as news?????

It IS news too me in that it is proof that I'm not the only one going absolutely insane!!! Thinking of ditching the computer and having a relaxing drink with my book on the riverside...

Only if you carry a knife while doing it :P

LMAO...I actually don't have one handy.....but the image of me doing that is enough to make me laugh every few minutes.......great....now my office thinks I'm insane :D

It IS news too me in that it is proof that I'm not the only one going absolutely insane!!! Thinking of ditching the computer and having a relaxing drink with my book on the riverside...

I wish I can ditch this computer, but unfortunately my work is ON the computer.......hmmmm I wonder if it'll be possible to find a computer without internet access :confused:

Archived