Premed 101 Forums

waitlist movement??!!!!

ugh...who came up with this concept of weekends being a time of rest and not having to do any work???????? grrrrrr :mad:

I really need my supervisors to finish up their meeting so they can give me more work to do.....they really underestimate my ability to work fast...now all I'm doing is checking premed101 and my e-mails :(

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK...my brain is definitely going to explode now.

I just called to ask if there'll be any movement today, and she said "I hope there'll be a little today, but most probably it'll be done on Monday"

*#&$(@*#&$*@(*$&@*(#&$*(@$*!!!!!!!:eek::(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH more waiting?!?..great..just great.

Yo, this is crazy! Honestly, my adrenalin levels are wayy too high now. An MI is anything but a far-fetched possibility. Might get a mini stroke while I'm at it. What's even worse is that I've run out of beer!

Yo, this is crazy! Honestly, my adrenalin levels are wayy too high now. An MI is anything but a far-fetched possibility. Might get a mini stroke while I'm at it. What's even worse is that I've run out of beer!

....If I went out and got some drinks during my lunch break, you think it might impact my work? :confused:

Monday!?!?! I don't think I can last until then. HA!

I had a dream last night about waiting to get off the waitlist. At the end I got a call from Queen's that they've already filled their waitlist and I was just two more spots down their list! Even in my dreams I can't get off the waitlist. I'm going to take another vacation and go to Spokane, WA for the Sasquatch Music festival.

Good luck to everyone on Monday!

The waitlist will definitely be moving 1 spot soon... I just sent in the email declining their offer in order to attend a different university.

All the best to everyone waiting, and if you feel disappointed about your chances because of a less-than-perfect interview, be encouraged, my interview was a train-wreck and I received an offer yesterday!

Hey guys....we WILL survive the weekend. We can do it!

I am on the Ottawa wait list too, and no one from that forum heard either. I think this is most likely good news because it could mean that the mountain of paperwork regarding acceptances and declines is preventing them from reaching a lot of people today.

Stay positive!

I doubt the waitlist will go until July this year. Last year provisional acceptances became firm on July 4th. This year, May 27th is the last day to accept an initial offer. In terms of waitlist movement... these days are pretty much "equals". It'll probably stop moving sometime in mid-June.

Hey all, first time poster here...but I've been following these threads pretty religiously, lol.

Was on the waitlist, just recieved an offer from Queens @ 10:59am.

I guess it's moving, best of luck everyone

Congrats! Will you be accepting?

Archived