Premed 101 Forums

waitlist movement??!!!!

Thanks guys, yes I will be accepting...it was my only interview for this applicant cycle.

Fady, do you go to McMaster? I think I know a fady in my program, lol.

No man, sorry. Graduated from UofT a year ago now.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, I just got an offer a few hours ago. I have accepted the offer. Good luck to all of you, and I hope there is still alot of movement ahead... I have a friend of mine whose still on the wait list.

Hey congratulations! Told you that your thread would be a moot point ;)

See you in the Fall!

Guest postman
My friend got off the waitlist 2:15pm today.

Good luck to all those still on the waitlist!

Was your friend waitlisted at other schools?

-- Mark

Hey congratulations! Told you that your thread would be a moot point ;)

See you in the Fall!

Haha, Thanks man. Your advice on that thread was actually really insightful, I look forward to meeting you in september.

:)

so I was checking last years records on the forum, and I think there are about 15 posts indicating they got off the waitlist. It's likely alot of people don't post here, but I think right now we've heard about 6 or so getting offers? maybe there's still some hope left :)

i hope you're right!

I know that Queen's had also been going through some pretty big stuff lately. They had a really sad situation last week I believe... a Master's student took her own life. A friend I know who is working there over the summer said it's pretty somber right about now. Don't know if this would have anything to do with it, but maybe.

Archived