Premed 101 Forums

New Mods to combat ad trolls

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does there not exist one of those picture verification things you input before registering here? Seems like that should prevent most of this garbage.

'Captcha' is only in the newest version of vbulletin. Unless Ian upgrades, we're stuck with this one.

I don't know about anybody else, but I think rmorelan should 100% be made a mod.

He seems like one of the only extremely neutral persons on this forum.

Others are neutral, but it seems most are prone to become opinionated on some things, and maybe this can affect any decisions they make on deleting/locking threads and other things that mods are supposed to do.

I don't know about anybody else, but I think rmorelan should 100% be made a mod.

He seems like one of the only extremely neutral persons on this forum.

Others are neutral, but it seems most are prone to become opinionated on some things, and maybe this can affect any decisions they make on deleting/locking threads and other things that mods are supposed to do.

^Also, he's a computer whiz.

Second (third) that. Better let him get started as soon as possible instead of waiting till he's a busy clerk/resident.

yes there has been emails sent to the mods for forwarding and some prior direct attempts as well (dating back to the fall). We will continue to keep working on it but of course the ball in Dr Wong's court :)

I propose a massive street protest to grab his attention. The pm101 community can swarm over downtown streets in their respective cities, attracting national coverage until Ian's medical face is turned towards us.

It will be a revolution for pre-medicine.

I propose a massive street protest to grab his attention. The pm101 community can swarm over downtown streets in their respective cities, attracting national coverage until Ian's medical face is turned towards us.

It will be a revolution for pre-medicine.

hehehe some of our friends at UBC could just walk over and ask - isn't he still there doing his msk fellowship?

although a street party would be more fun!

hehehe some of our friends at UBC could just walk over and ask - isn't he still there doing his msk fellowship?

although a street party would be more fun!

rmorelan, I'd like to caution you to take extreme care in every statement you make.

You're viewed upon as an idol to many and are potentially a future mod. Therefore, it is now your responsibility to be politically correct, extremely neutral and very mature.

We expect more out of you than condoning street parties :P

rmorelan, I'd like to caution you to take extreme care in every statement you make.

You're viewed upon as an idol to many and are potentially a future mod. Therefore, it is now your responsibility to be politically correct, extremely neutral and very mature.

We expect more out of you than condoning street parties. :P

LOL yes! I believe his account has been compromised :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived