Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites 2010/2011

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll hold this against your forever gb35 if you're wrong. Forever man.

Haha I know. I debated not telling anyone this, because this isn't an official release date; there's nothing to stop someone in from admissions from saying "ah, I'll do it Tuesday". So hopefully if it doesn't happen I won't be seen as a troll.

I'm pretty confident though.

Perhaps I should start a poll? Would you rather not have known, and been surprised, or known?

I'll hold this against your forever gb35 if you're wrong. Forever man.

I second this. :o

Haha I know. I debated not telling anyone this, because this isn't an official release date; there's nothing to stop someone in from admissions from saying "ah, I'll do it Tuesday". So hopefully if it doesn't happen I won't be seen as a troll.

Perhaps I should start a poll? Would you rather not have known, and been surprised, or known?

gb35....for the sake of everyone waiting to hear back from Dal (maybe today?!)....PLEASE find yourself a temporary hobby!!!!

I think as a general trend PM students are all the same, we want to know everything! Anyways, it makes sense for OOP to come in early, I thought 20 days was a bit of a short warning for a cross canada flight.

Just to add my two cents - a friend of mine told me that her friend from NL who had applied was told a couple weeks ago that she was not being looked at, which I assume would be a notice of ineligibility... So after hearing that I was feeling a bit doubtful of Dal's posted timeline! I don't have all the details on this, maybe it was a really weird situation or something, but thought I would pass it along... Let's all hope for good news in the coming weeks!

does you're also start with no hello?

like,

XXX XXXXX (ID:BXXXXXX)

Your interview has been scheduled for the following date and time:

* 11:15 AM on November 21, 2010 at Halifax Infirmary (HI) - 1796 Summer Street, Halifax

Please report for your interview at the time listed above. It is imperative that you

arrive on time. The Admissions Office cannot guarantee an interview to a late applicant.

If you have questions or concerns in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us by....

???

Yeah, it's hilariously cold and impersonal. Haha.

And yeah, we're all OOP. I wonder how many they are interviewing...

Invited! w00t ! I got so many rejections from American medical schools, this really comes as a surprise :D Congrats to you HBP

As for Stats: 3.9 last two years and 31R (11/9/11).. The non-academic component is huge though, so I think that's really where you have to differentiate yourself.

yeah, it's really cold and doesn't really seem like an invite....but, i really don't care. Just glad to be invited.

not sure what my GPA is, probably hovering around the 3.78 or something (crappy) and 31S MCAT.

Not really sure why I got invited with such low stats.

Archived