Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I think. They have to be done with rejections since they wouldn't stop for a day and a half only to deal with complaints and then start it up again. They would continue to send them and deal with ongoing complaints assuming they are even responding this week. If there were more rejections happening someone on this forum would have heard of that as we are a representative group of applicants.

Don't you find it curious that no one has received or even heard of someone receiving an invite? that means the invites haven't started. The most logical explanation is that they are switiching over their focus and gearing up for 698invites and scheduling interviews.

Hey folks,

Interview Granted :)

To anyone out there fretting a subpar NAQ you needn't worry. Last cycle I received an 11. I did not add that much to this year's application apart from a few modest activities and nominal awards. However, I REWORDED everything. Wording truly is key.

Good luck to those granted an interview and to those applying next cycle. And indeed you better apply again next cycle! Never give up! Never surrender!

Mayan

What is this professional reference we have to provide? A doctor?

Who is an appropriate Professional Referee?

This reference can be from a professional in a workplace, academic, or community setting. For graduate student applicants, it would be appropriate for their research supervisor to provide this reference. For applicants who are currently working, they may have their supervisor or manager complete this form.

granted!!!!!!

This is my third time applying, and my first interview at UBC

Thank you all so much for your support and best of luck to everyone!

Congratulations on your interview invite.

Now go rock your Dalhousie interview! :)

Archived