Premed 101 Forums

2011 Interview Discussion

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if it was in this thread but apparently someone called Queen's and asked for them to e-mail him with their decision and the admissions staff was perplexed because they were under the impression that all the invites and rejections had gone out. I feel like we might have to start calling individually for us to find out what our status is.

I'm not sure if it was in this thread but apparently someone called Queen's and asked for them to e-mail him with their decision and the admissions staff was perplexed because they were under the impression that all the invites and rejections had gone out. I feel like we might have to start calling individually for us to find out what our status is.

what a mess...

I'm sure that's just a case of having spoken to someone who didn't know what they were talking about.

I'm sure that's just a case of having spoken to someone who didn't know what they were talking about.

Nope. They said that they thought everything had been sent out but some didn't end up where they were supposed to. I just spoke to Corrine.

I just called and asked if "invites and rejections" have been sent out. They said they are "still sending them out". They also took down my information in case mine got lost.

thanks! hopefully mine isn't lost. did she say if they would all be sent out today?

thanks! hopefully mine isn't lost. did she say if they would all be sent out today?

Only today if you call.

"We'll makes sure you get something to you by the end of the day today" is what Corrine said, after "some didn't end up where they were supposed to".

If they are having this many problems I wonder how confident they are that invites and rejections even went to the right people. This is such a gong show.

I think the confirmation e-mails were sent out after they double checked the master list. But I agree with you that it's a gong show.

They delayed notifications until the last week citing technical issues, you'd think the systems would be fixed by now

Archived