Premed 101 Forums

2011 Interview Discussion

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got the "We'll send you something by the end of the day." over the phone.

Sounds like a rejection if I ever heard one...

Don't be too dejected, if you think that you meet the cutoffs there may still be hope. Remember most of the schools have a policy were they absolutely would never confirm anything over the phone.

It's looking more and more like they sent out all of the invitations yesterday and they thought they sent out all the rejections as well. It's looking like anyone who hasn't heard yet was supposed to get a rejection.

++. Not sure but it looked like everyone contacted yesterday was eventually invited. No one today has reported an invitation so that... sucks.

For everyone who has been calling in today and receiving the "we'll send you something by the end of the day" reply - has the office been taking down your name specifically and telling you that they'll send you something, or has it been a general reply?

just wondering if the rest of us should be calling in too or hold on.

They wrote down my name and birthday

For everyone who has been calling in today and receiving the "we'll send you something by the end of the day" reply - has the office been taking down your name specifically and telling you that they'll send you something, or has it been a general reply?

The office took my name and personal information. I don't think they know who has and who hasn't received a rejection/invitation. It's probably best to call just in case.

They have updated their phone system message because they are receiving so many calls. If you haven't received a notice you are to email them with your name, OMSAS number, and DOB and they will email you back.....with your rejection notice :)

Archived