Premed 101 Forums

quebec residency

teresachang

I believe we can scan them and just attach it on MedOAS. Just follow their regulations for the scanned photo. According to the website,

http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/applying/submitting-your-applciation/supporting-documents/proof-citizenship-or-residency

Acceptable documents include (paper or scanned copies):

•a birth certificate (in original language with official translation if not in English or French)

•a valid passport

•a Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) card (both sides) with IMM5292 or IMM1000 supporting document

•a Canadian citizenship card (both sides)

So I do not think your Health card is valid.

I believe we can scan them and just attach it on MedOAS. Just follow their regulations for the scanned photo. According to the website,

http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/applying/submitting-your-applciation/supporting-documents/proof-citizenship-or-residency

Acceptable documents include (paper or scanned copies):

•a birth certificate (in original language with official translation if not in English or French)

•a valid passport

•a Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) card (both sides) with IMM5292 or IMM1000 supporting document

•a Canadian citizenship card (both sides)

So I do not think your Health card is valid.

I am a Quebec Resident, I habe my scanned passport as PDF ready to be sent but so I need to submit anything further to prove my Quebec Residency?

thanks

I am a Quebec Resident, I habe my scanned passport as PDF ready to be sent but so I need to submit anything further to prove my Quebec Residency?

thanks

Go to the link you quoted in your previous post (Legal Documents) and read through all the situations (1-14). Pick the most appropriate situation and upload/include the documents/details it tells you to in MedOAS.

Archived