Premed 101 Forums

Interview Discussion (2011)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I am just fine with them taking the time required to get it right and send invites only once. And they've been pretty clear about what is happening, invites are going out today, but not all at once. If you get one today be happy, but if not don't worry too much about it.

I suppose another plus is that you do not have to interview on the same day as the MD/PhD candidates. I would be scared of their presence.

I suppose one plus of not getting an interview right now is you don't have to worry about going to Toronto in 2 weeks time.

I suppose one plus of not getting an interview right now is you don't have to worry about going to Toronto in 2 weeks time.

I suppose another plus is that you do not have to interview on the same day as the MD/PhD candidates. I would be scared of their presence.

Thanks guys :P.

Look on the bright side though, no rejection!

I dunno man, as a graduate student in Toronto..and not hearing today is kinda worrisome. Then again graduate students are tormented for longer I suppose? Interviews should be all sent out together not in single pulses..I should really block this site :P I have been on edge the whole day!

I'm kinda looking at it like neuronix. If you are a grad, haven't received a rejection or an invite yet, probably means you haven't been reviewed.

I think it's for both ugrad and grad students -> if you haven't heard yet (unless all invites from the 1st batch have not been sent out) then you have not been reviewed quite yet.

Definitely is nice to hear early on (congrats takashi!) but the most important thing is that hopes for Toronto are still alive for those who are not part of the 1,100 rejected this past Friday.

Would be sweet to know if Leslie finished with all the invites today!

Archived