Premed 101 Forums

Interview Discussion (2011)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God...this whole process is destroying my nerves. I need to calm down, every email just sends micro-shocks through my body :eek: !

Anyways, I am pretty sure interviews will be sent today just because Deborah would have commented on her blog questions or tweets if she was free...he is likely helping leslie finish the emails ASAP.

God...this whole process is destroying my nerves. I need to calm down, every email just sends micro-shocks through my body :eek: !

Anyways, I am pretty sure interviews will be sent today just because Deborah would have commented on her blog questions or tweets if she was free...he is likely helping leslie finish the emails ASAP.

I'm realizing that I should have made an account specifically for med related e-mail. The worst feeling is seeing the ticker go for a new e-mail and it be departmental spam.

I'm realizing that I should have made an account specifically for med related e-mail. The worst feeling is seeing the ticker go for a new e-mail and it be departmental spam.
Bwahaha! I have that same feeling. I get an email in my inbox, look excitedly, and see 'Going away lunch for Professor A." Grrr.

It seems weird that they would send over the day. It was possible to send 1100 rejections in a matter of a few minutes.

Well Deborah did say that invites would be going out throughout the rest of the day, so maybe there will be more? I find it hard to believe that only 3 pre-med 101ers got invites.

Archived