Premed 101 Forums

Western offers

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we're at an Ontario school (ie. U of T), do we need to send in our final transcript or does Western just leach it on their own as before?

I think I read when I was applying on ouac that it is already arranged to be sent. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

My stats:

GPA: 89.5%, but i think one of my top years was only 4.5 creds

DAT: 22AA 22PAT

Interview: I honestly felt that it didn't go so well.. i thought that my UT one went significantly better, but i only got waitlisted at UT.. so for those of you who think that their interview went poorly, dont lose hope! Goodluck!

congrats everyone who made it!!

i don't see any changes on my status meaning that i probably didn't make it.

for those who got the acceptance, did you receive an email to check your status?

yeah i got an acceptance email saying to check my status, but on my student center it still says "applied"

I'm in total shock right now, thinking this is a mistake or something when I say my early acceptance offer.

current U of T student, in 3rd year.

Best 2 years: 90%

DAT AA: 21 PAT: 22

Interview: I really thought I blew it, I was the last person to leave the interview and I thought the people were annoyed with my long answers. And I didn't even think some of them made sense.

And considering the fact that I interviewed at U of T this year and got a flat out rejection (no waitlist or offer), I figure the same thing would happen at UWO. Still can't believe this.

Edit: Just logged into Student Centre and also saw that my status still says applied. I'm going to assume that the e-mail could potentially be a mistake until status changes.

I see that the status has changed on the student centre website. But I can't seem to find any official letter that was mentioned in the e-mail? Is there any information about the deadline we have to respond by as well?

hey guys!!!

i am going to give up my early admission spot as i got accepted into med school at u of t. i know someone extremely deserving and amazing will get the spot, you guys all worked so hard !!

best of luck to everyone

I guess I got your spot! I got an email earlier this week. I will also not be accepting.

Archived