Premed 101 Forums

Western offers

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone please let us know how to log in? I tried the single log in, and it doesn't work -- I think that was only for the interviews.

Any help will be appreciated!! I want to know NOW!!!

Thanks!

You have to sign on to student center with your User ID and pass that you obtained from your western student ID and OUAC number (an email of how to do this was sent out a while ago to interviewees)

Same here guys nothing changed for me - it doesn't really mean anything in my opinion. Let's just wait until tomorrow and keep your heads up! :)

I think I'm going to go to bed now to make tomorrow come faster lol

Let's hold each other gently, CDent.

Same here guys nothing changed for me - it doesn't really mean anything in my opinion. Let's just wait until tomorrow and keep your heads up! :)

I think I'm going to go to bed now to make tomorrow come faster lol

I think if we don't see anything now, it either means waitlist or rejection.

Next to come out would be waitlist and I believe the sequence of the appearance also reflects our position on the waitlist.

I think if we don't see anything now, it either means waitlist or rejection.

Next to come out would be waitlist and I believe the sequence of the appearance also reflects our position on the waitlist.

Are you just assuming this or do you know from fact? Maybe they just didn't have to time to data enter all the decisions in the system? Besides if we were really rejected or waitlisted it would say on the system - if they had time to put accepted to some people they would have time to put waitlisted or rejected.

Are you just assuming this or do you know from fact? Maybe they just didn't have to time to data enter all the decisions in the system? Besides if we were really rejected or waitlisted it would say on the system - if they had time to put accepted to some people they would have time to put waitlisted or rejected.

I really hope your optimism is right. I am just assuming based on posts from last year's thread. First the acceptance came out, and 4 hrs later ppl started posting waitlists, and the first two ppl that had their status changed from blank to waitlist got in.

Called Trish today - she said they would most likely come out tomorrow, and that the chances of them coming out on Monday were "very very slim"

Good luck everyone :)

although base on this post I really hope blahhblahh and penny are playing a big joke with the rest of us lol

Accepted as Well. It is hard to believe for me. I was almost packed to go to US.

Congratulation to those who got in and those who did not, DO NOT loss hope since it seems like quite a few people are declining.

Best of Luck to All

Since no one has seen a "Not offered admission" yet I think it's safe to assume that those of us who haven't seen a change on our Student Centre are either on the waitlist or rejected. I really wish they would release things all at once though. Would certainly make it easier on us.

Archived