Premed 101 Forums

Official Waitlist Movement Tracking Thread

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ i'd also be interested in knowing that. or, alternatively, is it possible that the 4s have all been accepted and they moved to some of the top ranked 3.5s for the initial acceptances? just trying to figure out whether i'm likely on the 3.5 list of the 3.0 list.

English Stream

OOO and IP

Really hope the calls come out soon! Really nervous and anxious lol

I thought I had a really good interview ... I'll take what I get but it'd be nice to have a summer knowing what my future will be like...

Anyways good luck to all!

Guest Mr. Nash
a quick question!!! is it possible that those with the interview score of 4 might be on the waiting list as well if their cGPAs are on the lower end???

the short answer is no. they take everyone who had a interview score of 4 before moving down to lower interview scores. For example, once everyone with a interview score of 4 was sent acceptances, within the group that got an interview score of 3.75, the ones with the highest GPA get accept first until all the seats fill up, and the rest of that cohort get waitlisted in order of their GPAs. This is what they mean when they say acceptance is 100% based on your interview score, with the GPA as a tie breaker. hope that clarifies it!

Does anyone know if the time stamp of the notification e-mail on May 5th is significant? :confused:

Don't get paranoid over those time stamp. I don't think it means anything. I totally understand this agonizing waiting period makes people obsessive compulsive and you start to speculating on every detail, but it's really not necessary. Calm down Fighter. Go for a run or do something else you like.

has anyone from the waitlist been called yet?? I spoke with admissions and they said that they will be moving through the waitlist as soon as people decline offers so hopefully some of us get news soon.

Also I'm on the good waitlist for the French stream

thanks for the info!!! now we know, at least, that they are going to contact people before the deadline. but chances are, most people are going to wait till the very last minute to make a decision, so i assume most movements would happen after the deadline.

also, it seems that there are people waiting to hear back from OOP schools that seem to release their decisions on the 13th. perhaps we can expect something early next week?

J`étais aussi placé sur la liste d`attente. Je crois que mon statut est good liste car ma lettre ne dit aucune chose comme celle de Bobby2335 mais je suis CNFS donc je ne sais pas s`ils ont une good/bad liste.

Est-ce que quelqu`un sait si la liste d`attente pour CNFS bouge beaucoup ou pas vraiment? J`espère que oui!

hi some gurl,

I applied to the french stream as well and got put on the waitlist. The rejection email said that "étant donné mon rang sur la liste, mes chances d'etre admis sont faibles". Did your email say the same thing?

Thanks

Sorry to break this news to you but I did not have this added sentence in my email - lets hope the waitlist moves through both the "good" and "bad" list this year!

J`étais aussi placé sur la liste d`attente. Je crois que mon statut est good liste car ma lettre ne dit aucune chose comme celle de Bobby2335 mais je suis CNFS donc je ne sais pas s`ils ont une good/bad liste.

Est-ce que quelqu`un sait si la liste d`attente pour CNFS bouge beaucoup ou pas vraiment? J`espère que oui!

Oui, la liste de CNFS bouge bcp bcp, mais il faudra probablement attendre que les offres de l'Ouest (UBC, Calgary, UofA, UofM) sortent pour que le monde accepte là-bas.

Il y a moins de gens dans le CNFS liste d'attente, si bien qu'il ne bouge pas autant que la liste d'attente anglophone, vous avez encore une bonne chance d'etre accepte. Bonne chance! :) (et desole pour mon francais terrible)

Il y a moins de gens dans le CNFS liste d'attente, si bien qu'il ne bouge pas autant que la liste d'attente anglophone, vous avez encore une bonne chance d'etre accepte. Bonne chance! :) (et desole pour mon francais terrible)

Oui, juste pour mieux expliquer, il a moins de monde sur la liste d'attente du CNFS (15 entrevues pour 8 places). C'est clair que la liste bouge moins que du côté anglophone, mais il y a bcp plus de mouvement que chez les francophones non-CNFS.

Am I the only one wondering why we haven't heard about any movement yet? I know that not everyone frequents this forum, but you would think enough people would have made their decisions by now for us to see SOME movement. Last year it was about 5 days after decision day that the waitlist started moving.

Archived