Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

September - new school year

If MickeyMouse and Minnie broke up, who would they date?

If Minnie and Mickey broke up, Mickey wouldn't have many prospects. There aren't many female mouse characters aside from Mrs. Brisby. On the other hand, Minnie could have her pick of quite a few eligible bachelors. The Brain would probably develop some grandiose scheme to make her fall in love with him, Stuart Little would try to impress her with his skateboarding tricks, and Basil The Great Mouse Detective would try to solve the mysteries of her heart. In the end, I think Mighty Mouse would defeat them all.

What cartoon character would you most like to be?

Edit: Beat to it :(

If Minnie and Mickey broke up, Mickey wouldn't have many prospects. There aren't many female mouse characters aside from Mrs. Brisby. On the other hand, Minnie could have her pick of quite a few eligible bachelors. The Brain would probably develop some grandiose scheme to make her fall in love with him, Stuart Little would try to impress her with his skateboarding tricks, and Basil The Great Mouse Detective would try to solve the mysteries of her heart. In the end, I think Mighty Mouse would defeat them all.

What cartoon character would you most like to be?

Edit: Beat to it :(

Now that's the type of imagination I hoped the question would raise!

I would want to be Ash, from pokemon.

Most powerful pokemon out there?

Makes no difference. I scan quite quickly, then focus on what is really important.

What do you think of all the problems in the world, do you think they will eventually affect us?

Whoops, I'm too late.

Uhh. Absolutely - anything external to our environment is bound to affect us.

How many stripes on a Zebra

perfect pitch.

Do you have a weird/unusual talent?

edit: also, I just realized how incredibly dirty that could be taken as ;)

So jealous of your perfect pitch! I can usually recognizing the notes E, A, D, G, and B when there's nothing else going on, but I have difficulty doing it in the context of a song. I can recognize intervals though.

I can vibrate my eyes. It freaks people out.

What weird/unusual talent do you WISH you had?

Doctor. That's a given.

And what sounds dirty? the wrapping my leg thing hahaha?

If you could have any superhuman, what would it be?

The ability to travel by dematerializing and materializing instantly at the GPS coordinates like on Capt Kirk's Startreck, including the ability to travel back in time and meet my ancestors.

Afre you soon to bed?

The ability to travel by dematerializing and materializing instantly at the GPS coordinates like on Capt Kirk's Startreck, including the ability to travel back in time and meet my ancestors.

Afre you soon to bed?

I want that skill.

I was planning on it, but now I'm going through Food Science lectures and writing possible exam questions for a group study session tomorrow.

If you could choose any career aside from medicine, what would it be?

Edit: And why?

I want that skill.

I was planning on it, but now I'm going through Food Science lectures and writing possible exam questions for a group study session tomorrow.

If you could choose any career aside from medicine, what would it be?

Edit: And why?

A novelist! I can see myself writing a trilogy!

Would you want fish gills or bird wings?

mmmm, my closets so huge (wide) that i don't need a walk in, but i would love to have one, i may a bit of a clothing fetishist, er, fanatic.

btw, someone tried aaron's hard q., no one tried mine, disappointed, answers nick bostrom if anyone's interested, hehe.

top 3 fave clothing colours (besides black, grey, or white)...

fish gills. I am a big fan of swimming, and even more intrigued by sucuba diving/snorkeling. I hope this means i still have a pair of lungs though.

Would you trade some of ur bedroom space for a larger walk in closet?