Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

studying

what is with competition between universities?

-I know queens student that went to uwo for medschool and visa versa

-or all this hate on brock, and york

Hmm I personally don't understand it, either! I am in the west and I'm not really part of the whole school rivalry thing.

Favourite type of chocolate bar?

Haha that's what I'm doing. I'm celebrating finishing all of my midterms!! So yes university is now more fun for me because I'm not super stressed about upcoming midterms.

Are you finished with all of your midterms like me?

I still have tons of midterms!.. :mad:

Why type of doctor do you want to be and why?

I still have tons of midterms!.. :mad:

Why type of doctor do you want to be and why?

I'm unsure but as med school progresses, I'll figure it out. I think I may enjoy surgery as I have good tactile/motor skills, I am precise, efficient and thorough and believe I would use my time and skills to maximum benefit. We'll see.

Cerena's Question: Favourite type of chocolate bar?

Caramilk

What is your Plan B?

I can't comment on all of quebec but i can tell you want i think of montreal. I think the people there has such an advantage on most canadians. They got 2 main languages, so already most of the students there are bilingual. I think having CEGP I prob spelt it wrong but w.e is pretty cool. I think their tuition freezes is nice for the students however it will require alot of provincial funding for upcoming costs. I think quebec as a whole is also alot more left winged.

How do you feel about videos or photos of you doing questionable stuff on the internet?

-keg stands

-provocative halloween costumes

-beer pong, flip cup

-video of you doing dancing really bad

Do you like the song Call Me Maybe?

I can't comment on all of quebec but i can tell you want i think of montreal. I think the people there has such an advantage on most canadians. They got 2 main languages, so already most of the students there are bilingual. I think having CEGP I prob spelt it wrong but w.e is pretty cool. I think their tuition freezes is nice for the students however it will require alot of provincial funding for upcoming costs. I think quebec as a whole is also alot more left winged.

How do you feel about videos or photos of you doing questionable stuff on the internet?

-keg stands

-provocative halloween costumes

-beer pong, flip cup

-video of you doing dancing really bad

Do you like the song Call Me Maybe?

It's cute :)

Do you keep OR have you ever kept a dream diary?

May 15 will determine that.

Have you ever watched a bollywood movie? (if no, you should.)

not sure if slumbdog millionaire counts, if not then no :(

How do you deal with the constant loneliness? I'm beginning to realize, how truly alone we are at the end of the day.

I think i may get a pet, i asked my mom for a dog for my birthday. if she doesn't get me a dog maybe she will get me that hermit crab i saw someone selling at vaughn mills

when you were in undergrad would you write and sing a song it and make a music video for one of your courses to get a higher final grade by 2%?

memorization only if it is a topic i enjoy. i haven't taken university lvl anatomy, but i liked highschool exercise science which was kind of like basic anatomy. I do not like memorizing enzymes and their pathways.

Do you think feel people expect more from you if you tell them your a medical student?

memorization only if it is a topic i enjoy. i haven't taken university lvl anatomy, but i liked highschool exercise science which was kind of like basic anatomy. I do not like memorizing enzymes and their pathways.

Do you think feel people expect more from you if you tell them your a medical student?

Not sure, I'm not a med student

Did you try to compensate for the hour less of sleep from daylight savings?