Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

I dont know about near death, but i had some really close accidents. This one time i was trying to go left onto a diff lane, and then this other guy two lanes left of me is trying to go into the same lane, at the same time. We both almost collided if I didn't see the tail of his car, it felt like if it was so close.

Do you have a social life with ppl outside of school?

I dont know about near death, but i had some really close accidents. This one time i was trying to go left onto a diff lane, and then this other guy two lanes left of me is trying to go into the same lane, at the same time. We both almost collided if I didn't see the tail of his car, it felt like if it was so close.

Do you have a social life with ppl outside of school?

Do you mean friends? yes I do :) haha jk, that was more than slightly tempting

When is your last exam this term? :)

1 min.

how often are you in the library/week?

Everyday and at least once a day...............we have Starbucks in library, so I have to get coffee from there:p

How do you feel if you are got invitation for med interview, and the cut-off was very close (within 1%) to your actual average? Confident, nervous, or feel like what other say 'there ain't any chance'?

Nervous. Always nervous for interviews :P

How do you drink your coffee?

Bottom up in one breath for XL Timmy's cup. Espresso is such a rip off. I need the volume to be maximized to the maximum.

If your own entertainment in your entire life can only be one of the two, which one would you choose? Shakespeare plays or the Simpsons?

Bottom up in one breath for XL Timmy's cup. Espresso is such a rip off. I need the volume to be maximized to the maximum.

If your own entertainment in your entire life can only be one of the two, which one would you choose? Shakespeare plays or the Simpsons?

Interesting Question,

would be Shakespeare plays

I can't think of a question... so same question!

I have flown kites, but it is not something I take part in on a regular basis.

I have a very hard time spelling exercise (excersize? exersize? exercize? exersice?).... what word gives you the most grief spelling-wise??

I often catch myself spelling it this way: "excercise" and I'm always initially confused when spellcheck catches me. I always wondered if others had the same problem!

If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?

You didn't actually answer my question Cerena.... but I forgive you!

Oh! No, honestly, I swear that's the word that gives me the most grief in spelling-wise! I always screw up the word "exercise"! I wouldn't lie to the genie from Aladdin, I promise :)

But I do feel bad now for answering your question using your example!

^ but you spelled it correctly. :P (PM waiting for you)

It like strains my brain to spell that word correctly, though! There really should two "c's" in exercise! Hahaha

P.S. sorry for hijacking my own thread!

Future_doc asked the last question:

"What is the most difekultite thing you ever did?"

• 2 months later...
Okay I am missing this thread, it's so much fun but I think the last question might have been hard to answer. So, I'm going to try and revive it by asking a question :)

Do you have a pet right now?

Thirteen of them. Eight birds, three cats, a dog, and a fish.

What province do you most want to work in?