Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

LOL just to add - I used to get UTI after UTI when I was extremely stressed in first year.... there was no other real variable to the equation of why I was getting them so no worries. Today, I was diagnosed with pink eye which my kids gave me. Fun fun fun.

Lately I like sweet chili heat doritos, and banana popsicles (have a sore throat).

What is a song by your favourite band/singer that you don't particularly enjoy?

"If" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I hate that song

Favorite movie?

• 2 weeks later...
Library

who studies at coffee shop???

How do you study?

45 minute straight with 10 min breaks or just go all out 4 hours of constant study or some other method?

8 hours shifts with 15 minute youtube breaks every 10 minutes. :D

Ever gone anywhere interesting for reading week? Or have you always used the week to catch up before exams?

i went back home, kinda made me wish i stayed home for university.

i know my highschool teachers would work far away from where they lived to avoid run ins with students etc, do you feel doctors would feel the same wanting to live far away from where they worked to avoid run in with patients?

No. Depending upon the type of practice, it may be entirely random, e.g., in the case of surgeons. In any event, it would not make the slightest difference to me personally or professionally.

What do you think about the UdeM med students voting to go on strike against tuition increases and why do you feel this way?

No. Depending upon the type of practice, it may be entirely random, e.g., in the case of surgeons. In any event, it would not make the slightest difference to me personally or professionally.

What do you think about the UdeM med students voting to go on strike against tuition increases and why do you feel this way?

I'm a bit out of the loop on that issue :S

Would you rather wash dishes or do the laundry?

I'm a bit out of the loop on that issue :S

Would you rather wash dishes or do the laundry?

I'm a tad out of the loop on that one.

Would you rather do laundry or wash dishes?