Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

1) you forgot to ask a question, defeating the purpose of this thread

2) i was thinking more like, on the day of. if you did that at your test center you'd get kicked out and charged

3) somebody seriously answer that question. what to do when you haven't slept the night before? void the exam? go through with it whilst extremely tired? chug down a coffee?

You don't have many options in that case. Void it if you think you didn't perform your best. Or you could splash your face with cold water and try to focus on the exam. But you'll have to (for most schools) write the MCAT eventually so I would concentrate on learning some effective sleeping techniques. You shouldn't be studying the night before anyways. If you don't know it by then, you won't for the exam.

My question: What scares you?

You don't have many options in that case. Void it if you think you didn't perform your best. Or you could splash your face with cold water and try to focus on the exam. But you'll have to (for most schools) write the MCAT eventually so I would concentrate on learning some effective sleeping techniques. You shouldn't be studying the night before anyways. If you don't know it by then, you won't for the exam.

My question: What scares you?

Eating small foods without concentrating (like I can't just "eat" grapes while watching TV) I'm scared that I'll choke and die...I'M SO WEIRD.

Best place you've traveled?

Swimming, Badminton, Dance, Yoga (Some might consider those semi-sports)

What is your eye color?

Hazel.

Dance is an art.. But I consider it as a sport because it is VERY VERY VEEEEERY physical. Same thing for Yoga. It's not that kind of easy thing you do to relax. It is very demanding physically and mentally.

My question:

Who's your favorite actor ?

A weird combination of blue and green; very green towards the pupil but it gets progressively bluer towards the outer edge of the iris.

What is the most thoughtful present you have ever given, and/or received?

wow.. we have similar eyecolours and posted at the same time.. lol,

given = amber pendent for for mom with matching earings, she lost her old set

recieved = a teddy bear that i lost when i was a child.

looking forward to christmas?

I know this one was answered, but I wanted to say it's time to win, because that song came on as I read this post and it was a strange coincidence.

Yes.

Have you ever played the harmonica?

Nope.

On a scale of one to ten, with ten being the highest, how happy are you with your life overall?

I'd say 9 because I know it'll be 10, one day.

What song are you listening to, right now ?

I Gotta Feeling. I'm not actually listening to it in the real world but it's been stuck in my head all day so I'm listening to it in there.

Would you rather do the YMCA or the macarena?

I Gotta Feeling. I'm not actually listening to it in the real world but it's been stuck in my head all day so I'm listening to it in there.

Would you rather do the YMCA or the macarena?

The macarena. Gooooooooooooooooood memories.

What time do you usually wake up?