Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

dove for men

whats the most attractive trait you find in the opposite sex (or same sex if ur gay/les)?

Fidget with something either a paperclip or button in my pocket, if I have a sheet of paper I will roll it over and over and over again.

What brand of soap/body wash and shampoo do you use?

sense of humour, including being able to laugh at oneself

what is the worst trait?

Someone being over-confident (I don't know if it is how you say it in English... In French it is: avoir trop confiance en soit)

Well anyway, that pisses me off.

What's your favorite smell ?

Rather specific but when I lived in Africa as a child I loved the smell of fresh rain on dirt... I remember it vividly to this day :)

Best breakfast combination?

Eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, homefries, waffles and french toast. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Food you hate the most?

Sour cream glaze doughnut (oh my...) and a double double.

I need some helps, guys. I didn't sleep last night - I have tons of anxiety right now.

So my question is: what's the best way to get through the day when totally sleep deprived?

(Aidez-moi, SVP.)

Sour cream glaze doughnut (oh my...) and a double double.

I need some helps, guys. I didn't sleep last night - I have tons of anxiety right now.

So my question is: what's the best way to get through the day when totally sleep deprived?

(Aidez-moi, SVP.)

OH MY! Exact same thing keeps happening to me. I am so sleep deprived. On Friday night I didn't sleep at ALL, all of Saturday I was really wired and didn't study because nothing would go into my brain. Needless to say, Saturday was a blurr. I fear this will happen before my ACTUAL test next Friday :mad:

The best thing to do is try taking a nap the day you're sleep deprived but don't over-nap. I took a 20 minute nap on Saturday that got me through the day. I was still very tired on Saturday night and got to sleep just fine. If I had taken long naps I would've been really awake on Saturday night, making me feel anxious all over again. It's a vicious cycle!

Question to the person below me: What should one do if they can't fall asleep the night before their MCAT D:

Sex/masturbation :P

1) you forgot to ask a question, defeating the purpose of this thread

2) i was thinking more like, on the day of. if you did that at your test center you'd get kicked out and charged

3) somebody seriously answer that question. what to do when you haven't slept the night before? void the exam? go through with it whilst extremely tired? chug down a coffee?