Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

They are hiding somewhere in a deep lush forest, patiently waiting for their chance to overtake the human kind...not really, they're playing fetch outside

What's your take on US debt crises?

I've had no TV, internet, or newspaper for a few days, so I can only comment thusly:

I think it's interesting that most of the debt that's got them into trouble was because of the Iraqi "OMG! THEY'VE GOT WMDs!!!!" War and that Bush is the one to rack up most of it, but Obama will be the one to take all the blame (and be remembered) for all the debt problems. I'm no economist, but I think that this won't bode well for the world economy (and dammit, my RRSPs are going to take another hit)....

My question is more superficial...

If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?

I've had no TV, internet, or newspaper for a few days, so I can only comment thusly:

I think it's interesting that most of the debt that's got them into trouble was because of the Iraqi "OMG! THEY'VE GOT WMDs!!!!" War and that Bush is the one to rack up most of it, but Obama will be the one to take all the blame (and be remembered) for all the debt problems. I'm no economist, but I think that this won't bode well for the world economy (and dammit, my RRSPs are going to take another hit)....

My question is more superficial...

If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?

I'd be Batman ! I like his story, how his parents died when he was young and how he fights to protect Gotam City from the mighty vilains :-) oh and he has a nice batmobile too !

Have you ever taken the train ? Did you enjoy it ? What was your destination ?

I'd be Batman ! I like his story, how his parents died when he was young and how he fights to protect Gotam City from the mighty vilains :-) oh and he has a nice batmobile too !

Have you ever taken the train ? Did you enjoy it ? What was your destination ?

I love the train, went from Montreal/Winnipeg.

Have you ever hitch hiked?