Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Die in my sleep' date=' surrounded by all my loved ones.

What is your biggest pet peeve about premeds?[/quote']

Ones who think and talk like they are superior to other premeds/students

If you could speak any language (in addition to your native tongue) what would it be?

Ones who think and talk like they are superior to other premeds/students

If you could speak any language (in addition to your native tongue) what would it be?

Oooh! Also when they advertise their marks even when no one asked them how they did!

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

I have my ears pierced, and I want a tattoo but I have to get up the guts to do it. I'm not so much of the tattoo "type", so it is tough.

edit to add: I used to think that I would get this tattoo when I got a med interview, because I want to have it during an interview.

What did you have for dinner tonight?

a chirashi bowl (whole bunch of raw fish, scallops, crab, mushrooms, and egg on a bed of rice) at the university sushi restaurant (if you count sitting on the sidewalk with a friend outside the restaurant to stuff the bowl down, because i was late (as usual) for a movie, eating at the restaurant :P )

are you a day person or a night person? what time do you you usually go to sleep/wake up?

I have my ears pierced, and I want a tattoo but I have to get up the guts to do it. I'm not so much of the tattoo "type", so it is tough.

edit to add: I used to think that I would get this tattoo when I got a med interview, because I want to have it during an interview.

What did you have for dinner tonight?