Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

gummy worms.

What do you make a girl for dinner, when she is comming over? Wouldn't it just be easier to order food and then put it on plates and serve it at your house?

-I would put the effort in however my cooking skills still aren't the greatest

-I do have a crockpot

-I can make really simple things like rice, chicken, chili, pasta,

If I were to choose, I'd cook Boeuf Bourguignon in a crockpot, it tastes good, even fantastic ! It takes a LONG cooking time !! You can serve it with mashed patatoes (I'm sure you can to that!! :-) )

Best frozen Pizza you ever had?

If I were to choose, I'd cook Boeuf Bourguignon in a crockpot, it tastes good, even fantastic ! It takes a LONG cooking time !! You can serve it with mashed patatoes (I'm sure you can to that!! :-) )

Best frozen Pizza you ever had?

McCains used to make and sell an awesome "healthy" rising crust pizza. It had a whole wheat rising crust, chicken breast and spinach. It was delicious. I guess people don't want healthy pizza, because they stopped making and selling it. :(

Pluto: Planet or not?

McCains used to make and sell an awesome "healthy" rising crust pizza. It had a whole wheat rising crust, chicken breast and spinach. It was delicious. I guess people don't want healthy pizza, because they stopped making and selling it. :(

Pluto: Planet or not?

Pluto will always be a planet to me

Are you allergic to anything?

birthday cake mixed with rasberry ice cream.

Under normal school year circumstances would you help an acquaintance in one of your university classes, if he/she asked you to meet up in the library for some help?

Yes. You've asked this question already today.

What is your UG degree in?

My gp graduated from UManitoba' date=' and my cardiologist graduated from Uottawa -> he took the same u.g. (biochem. eng) as me!

Would you ask to shadow your doctor?[/quote']

No I don't like her, quite frankly. Plus there's no need to now :P

Three superpowers you'd like?