Premed 101 Forums

What is your favourite "bad for you" food?

lost__in__space

More like favourite bad "drink" for me...

2% milk mocha WITH whipping cream at second cup...

340 calories :S

12 g saturated fat

3.1 g trans fat

290 mg sodium

32 g sugar

but it's so good :'( The highlight of my week.

Otherwise I'm pretty healthy, I swear!

I eat quinoa and vegetables every day... and drink almond milk at home... All for my once-a-week mocha...

And yes, tok, triple chocolate cake is soooo good. Especially when you bake it, and smell it come out of the oven. Awesome.

Whoever said Manchu Wok's greasy noodles, hear hear! The one in my hometown had thick shanghai noodles that were to die for.

Also, has anyone had Starbucks' spiced pumpkin latte? Amazing!

latte.jpg

I have tried the spice pumpkin latte! It's a Fall favourite :)

I'm currently in lurve with the iced chai latte at starbucks.

Except they put so much ice in it that it's like, excuse me... am I paying for the ice? Or am I paying for a latte, man!?

This ones not TERRIBLE, but if you drink it as much as I used to and want to, it really is but... BUBBLE TEA.

Ahhhhh way too into it. Especially if you get the taro coconut one. Eeek.

I have never tried bubble tea before! Lots of people love it. Where do you typically get it from?

I think I've got to be the only person on the planet that cannot stand bubble tea. At all.

Anyways, my favourite "bad foods" (haha- in my first nutrition class we learned that there are no such things as "bad foods":D) would probably be: pizza, lasagna, alcohol (particularly tequila and vodka), and chicken wings. I'd say chocolate, but it has a bunch of good-for-you compounds in it, so I don't classify it as a "bad" food.

My mom's lemon meringue pie would probably fit in here too I suppose. Homemade. Graham wafer crumb crust. To. Die. For. *drool* Same with her mint chocolate chip cookies. I hope she sends a care package with those sometime soon:D

Archived