Premed 101 Forums

2012 Applicant thread

Thanks Johnny. I think (hope) you're right! The reason I ask is because when I sign into my ORPAS account and choose to provisionally accept OT at Toronto, I have the option of keeping myself on the waitlist for the other OT programs (Western, Mac), but there's no option there to staying on the Queen's PT program...it's so confusing :S

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Johnny. I think (hope) you're right! The reason I ask is because when I sign into my ORPAS account and choose to provisionally accept OT at Toronto, I have the option of keeping myself on the waitlist for the other OT programs (Western, Mac), but there's no option there to staying on the Queen's PT program...it's so confusing :S

Call before to make sure. Call on tuesday! Don't take any chances IMO

Is there a point to provisionally accept if you are in the middle third portion of the waitlist, since these acceptances become firm on June 8th (very soon) and the waitlist may not move too quickly?

where did you get in/get WL'ed whatittakes? if you're in UT's WL it'll be difficult to get in and UWO's WL only moves in mid-June anyways...

Im waiting on UWO and UT waitlists (UT first choice) but have provisionally accepted mac so far :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fillng for OSAP and I'm from New Brunswick... I'm suppose to file for OSAP because I'm going to McMaster, right? I'm having a bit of trouble with the Status and Residency part of the application, specifically the Ontario residency part. When it says:

Both of the following statements are true:

- I now reside in Ontario.

- None of the previous residency statements applies to me.

Should I say YES because I will be moving to Ontario in September

I did, they actually were really helpful. I guess I have to file for a NB student loan because that is where I am from. I guess I should have researched that before I completed the entire OSAP application... oh well.. Thank god, I didn't submit it!

Give the Osap office a call!

Archived