Premed 101 Forums

Countdown

Guest alliek

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, when I called they said it was registered mail. They were also vague about when it would be sent out - maybe before early May, maybe after. All depends on how fast they get through it I guess.

Actually I was in to the office last week to change my name and was told that it was being changed this year. She said the letters were going out XpressPost and that we may or may not need to sign for them....

Actually I was in to the office last week to change my name and was told that it was being changed this year. She said the letters were going out XpressPost and that we may or may not need to sign for them....

Interesting. All letters (rejections/acceptances/WLs) are going out XpressPost or just acceptances and WLs?

No word yet today, almost noon. Another day down I guess. Leaving country for a while now, so I'd almost rather it doesn't come out til I get back, so that I don't have to hear bad news while on vacation.

Have fun on your travels! Hopefully you'll come home to good news (..or you'll receive good news along the way).

Med students... now the word is that they probably only went in the mail today...sorry for getting everyone worked up...but if it is any consolation, I was worked up too!

With Xpresspost it should be delivered Monday/Tuesday for NL and Tuesday/Wednesday for anybody currently in a different province, according to Canada post. That means I almost have a full week to wait! I wish I could just call and find out.

I really don't understand why Memorial hasn't switched to an electronic system.

Okay guys, if the letters actually were sent out on Friday, then it is entirely possible that you may receive them tomorrow if you live in St. John's! Best of luck to everybody.

Not really sure about how the whole xpresspost works, but I read the same on their site. I'm really hoping for tomorrow!! Best of luck to you too! :)

Guest alliek

I live downtown St. John's and my delivery notice was just delivered. I'm on my way to pick up the letter but yes, I believe you do have to sign for it.

Archived