Premed 101 Forums

Medicine interviews convocation

orcaab

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Je sais pas trop quand j'ai reçu ma réponse Faith (entre 12h et 14h). Selon moi, il y a encore de l'espoir tant qu'il est pas marqué "Not Admitted" :) Comme lizi111 l'a mentionné, Ils ont écrit que les convoc étaient toute la journée... Je croise les doigts pour toi :)

Merci lizi111 :) Je l'ai reçu par Minerva. J'étais stressée de pas avoir reçu de email :P

Je sais pas trop quand j'ai reçu ma réponse Faith (entre 12h et 14h). Selon moi, il y a encore de l'espoir tant qu'il est pas marqué "Not Admitted" :) Comme lizi111 l'a mentionné, Ils ont écrit que les convoc étaient toute la journée... Je croise les doigts pour toi :)

Merci lizi111 Je l'ai reçu par Minerva. J'étais stressée de pas avoir reçu de email :P

Je viens de recevoir un email official :D! Surement que tu vas le recevoir d ici peu de temps

Which one? :P I've had a lot these last few days :P The funny thing is, for those classes, I either don't have exams (Geography and its excursion reports) or I only have one left ( Sociology) and my prof's notes are in fact a PowerPoint presentation!

hi everyone,

I saw that on my minerva, it is only written decision release date: March 31.. and there is no interview in my list..

Does that mean I am refused?:( It seems everyone has gotten their invite..

I am so discouraged...

My friend too is very discouraged!!!

:(

Keep in contact faith!

hi everyone,

I saw that on my minerva, it is only written decision release date: March 31.. and there is no interview in my list..

Does that mean I am refused?:( It seems everyone has gotten their invite..

I am so discouraged...

Sorry to hear that! But atleast you have the 3 French schools. With a cote r of 36, if you prepare yourself for the MEMFI, you have a good chance of getting in.

Thank you so much Robin Hood.

I have an extensive experience in the health system, and I have strong leadership experience..I am really confused.....:( and discouraged...

So it's clear that all the interview invites are already out????

McGill is acting as if it was Loto-Quebec, especially this year.

But I'm not familiar with McGill applications, so I can't comment on what your statut means, sorry.

Do not take McGill`s decision personally...

Amazing applicants are rejected for no apparent reason every year. Keep working hard and it will come to you.

They are also willing to meet with you in May-June to discuss your application and see where you can improve. (But you must take it with a grain of salt, because they very often do not have a tangible reason why they rejected you.)

Archived