Premed 101 Forums

Just submitted my first article

Real Beef

Just submitted my first journal article for review in the Journal of the Academy of dietetics and Nutrition, formerly the Journal of the American Dietetic Association ... its no Nature ... LOL ... but it is a journal I read quite a bit when I was an undergrad in dietetics so thats kind of cool personally.

This submission is post-graduation from my masters .... better than never I guess. I am not pursuing a Ph.D so its no big deal to me not being overly productive .... one journal article to say that I did is good enough for me.

Beef

Just submitted my first journal article for review in the Journal of the Academy of dietetics and Nutrition, formerly the Journal of the American Dietetic Association ... its no Nature ... LOL ... but it is a journal I read quite a bit when I was an undergrad in dietetics so thats kind of cool personally.

This submission is post-graduation from my masters .... better than never I guess. I am not pursuing a Ph.D so its no big deal to me not being overly productive .... one journal article to say that I did is good enough for me.

Beef

lol thanks for letting us know

and Congratulations!

Thank you everyone.

It is a long process and very nit picky; "Number below 10 should be written out","the authors name should only be on the authors page and correspondance", "The title should be on all documents except ..." and it goes on and on ... Its a really good exercise in seeing if you can follow instructions.:)

Beef

Hurray!!

bananahuge.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived