Premed 101 Forums

U of T Waitlist C/O 2016

Chillpill?

What, you can't take these comments?

Are you also part of this scam, are you a real dumbass?

Cleanup is a total scam artist......re-read his final comments.

This is just for the genuine readers who are so sincere with their comments.

As I mentioned before, I can expose this person......he is not accepted...he has been stringing along many innocent people for months. #10 and #14 are friends of mine.......nothing he states is true....

"i am #1", "they just called me", "will they take a scanned reply","will they rake a personal cheque"....come on guys.......

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chillpill?

As I mentioned before, I can expose this person......he is not accepted...he has been stringing along many innocent people for months. #10 and #14 are friends of mine.......nothing he states is true....

"i am #1", "they just called me", "will they take a scanned reply","will they rake a personal cheque"....come on guys.......

I don't know what to say dude. I mean you got 2 posts here, he go 500 something. Between you and him, he's been here longer; not that more posts give you any more credibility, it's internet after all, but still.

I'm pretty sure if he wanted to scam people he would have done so last year, but he didn't.

Regardless, I think if you have a claim, you better show some proof yourself. Otherwise, don't expect us to believe you. Not that it really matters anyway, internet should be always treated with a grain of salt anyway.

Edit: I still highly believe the matter is related to the following:

http://premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63026

http://premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63176

Chillpill?

Were your friends ORIGINALLY 10 & 14?

*I better grab some popcorn. This is gonna be interesting* :D

original 10 and 14

If Cleanup is real, he would scan his offer (whiteout his name),post it, and that may lend credibility to his 500 plus posts.....otherwise there is now so much doubt hovering about this forum

LOL. Why do I have a feeling you have another username with more posts? Just created this one to be an a$$.

original 10 and 14

If Cleanup is real, he would scan his offer (whiteout his name),post it, and that may lend credibility to his 500 plus posts.....otherwise there is now so much doubt hovering about this forum

Lol well, I don't know about the people who got in back in April, but I haven't yet received a paper admission letter. It'll probably come tomorrow, along with my registration package. They didn't call me either. It's just email.

And I don't know about how much "doubt" is hovering around this forum. I do know there's a lot of "*coughjerkbagough*" hovering around you though.

But hey, I guess if you really are #14, you better call the office pronto, because the waitlist has moved up to at least #15 by now. :)

original 10 and 14

Don't listen to him, he's trolling. I was number 10 on the waitlist and I don't know anyone else who applied to dental school. So obviously his "friend" isn't me. Ignore him and move on. See you for O week on the 4th!

Ugh I'm praying to the waitlist gods that it moves at least one more spot by next week. :( I'm so sad.

Please please please if anyone is not going to accept the offer, if you could do us all waitlisters a favor and reject now vs waiting for the deadline to pass we would be forever grateful >.<

Archived