Premed 101 Forums

U of T Waitlist C/O 2016

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those who already deposited, I have a question, since the office isn't able to respond to me because it's the weekend.

Does a scanned reply slip suffice? And did anyone manage to submit a deposit with a personal cheque?

Thanks!

First of all Cong, Finally you got it. In case of another school, certified cheqe or money order. money draft for official payment. Again Congratu. Or cash with Quaters.

You will need a certified cheque or money order for the payment. I am not too sure about the scanned reply slip, but I am pretty sure it should be okay.

Also, don't forget the $200 cheque for O-week! This one can be personal I think.

Those who already deposited, I have a question, since the office isn't able to respond to me because it's the weekend.

Does a scanned reply slip suffice? And did anyone manage to submit a deposit with a personal cheque?

Thanks!

A friend's friend, who was originally #15, got in as well. So UofThopeful, you should be up next. Hopefully it moves even more

Omg, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW :D That's great news!

Though it would be funny if this year's waitlist ended at 15.

Also my stats are

3rd year undergrad

3.90 GPA

21 AA, 22 Perception

to Uwgrad11 and esp cleanup

Both of you seem full of ****. One of you has been trolling this site forever, leading many unsuspecting student on. It is quite factual that your stats are off, in fact I am currently sitting right next to wait list #14, and his friend at #10 is still waiting to get in. So be a man, and acknowledge your stupid antics, otherwise be a little wimpy bastard that you are and play the same game and hide behind that anonymous e-mail/identity.

If you are true, post your acceptance here for all to see, otherwise get the **** out of here, and dont use anymore phony id's.

With your next reply, I will post your real identity.......I know you well C

Both of you seem full of ****. One of you has been trolling this site forever, leading many unsuspecting student on. It is quite factual that your stats are off, in fact I am currently sitting right next to wait list #14, and his friend at #10 is still waiting to get in. So be a man, and acknowledge your stupid antics, otherwise be a little wimpy bastard that you are and play the same game and hide behind that anonymous e-mail/identity.

If you are true, post your acceptance here for all to see, otherwise get the **** out of here, and dont use anymore phony id's.

WTF dude, why did you go ballistic. You need to take a chill pill and then come back.

Whaaaa'? I don't quite understand what the problem is lol

Archived