Premed 101 Forums

Need a bit of encouragement..

Hi guys,

I am now finishing my 2nd yr of undergrad. My GPA is somewhere around 3.7

I went to see one teacher today to see my final exam (B in that class..). Told him about my pharmacy dream. I have been overly-obsessed with it lately, giving my 110% to achieve my goal.. This semester I worked super hard (im not kidding..) but did not get the result I wanted, I am not very happy.

Maybe I was too stubborn that I released my anger towards the teacher, he labelled me "a person with a bad attitude"..

I am now hurt.. I have always been a weak person on the inside. I still have 2 classes with him next year. I not only need to excel in those classes, but also have to deal with him, what should I do?

maybe I just need some emotional support.. :rolleyes:

I will NEVER give up until I reach my goal.

thanks guys.

The easiest thing to my mind would be to apologize for acting as you did. I think he will understand if you're honest in your apology. You may still be labeled as having an attitude, but at least he'll know that you're aware of your problems.

Don't listen to him.

The three keys to success: hard work, discipline, dedication. And you seem like you have those.

Your dreams will come true.

Keep up the hard work

The easiest thing to my mind would be to apologize for acting as you did. I think he will understand if you're honest in your apology. You may still be labeled as having an attitude, but at least he'll know that you're aware of your problems.

Good advice !

Archived