Premed 101 Forums

Can we rely upon advice given by members of premed.101.com?

Lol @ DrDre. Future_doc is a girl by the way.

I'm glad you learned you're lesson and I somehow agree on the part when you said that she shouldn't be a mod here. And don't worry, no one will ever let her be a mod on this forum (as you may have read the thread about it). So you can keep giving you're opinion, as long as you're respectful :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a good think you're not a mod on premed101, although you surely asked to be one many times and I thank god that other people know and saw what kind of person you are future_doc ;-)

Everything happens for a reason :)

Side note - future_doc has actually never asked to be a mod on this forum :)

As a mod I will say we are interesting primarily in proving or disproving facts rather than discrediting anyone particular person. I have no problem if some ever respectfully criticizes something someone said - just back it up with facts and a coherent argument. It is the internet after all - it is is easy to find someone you disagree with and not so easy to get the distilled truth about things :)

We all start of as newbies. Some are ignorant. :eek: Some are also trolls intent on creating negativity. If the shoes fits, wear it. ;)

So, an ignorant newbie decides to attack my credibility, my integrity. My track record speaks for itself. And you have proven to us all who you are on this forum. :P I am in good company with Robin Hood as you have attacked us both. Who is next newbie who knows nothing? Why not look in the mirror to discover who you are; hopefully, you will change but it is not my problem.

So far, you have given evidence of all the attributes of a troll.

Your ignorant language underlines precisely what you are good for. The membership shall make their own independent judgment of who and what you are newbie. Why not try to make positive contributions if this is within your capability, but then again you came to this forum already with a chip upon your shoulder and your venting may be better placed with a mental health professional than here, as a professional will be able to help you, this is beyond us.

I do not believe in muzzling anybody, like the way you tried to muzzle one of our contributors, Robin Hood. Keep posting as your sour manner and repulsive attacks say so much more about you than anything anybody else can. You have all the attributes of a troll. In order to become a mod, one needs to ask, something I never did, but by all means, go ahead and accuse me of lying again as your role here has proven to be an attacker. Keep it up troll Dr. You are exposing yourself well, keep it up. Often people reach their level of incompetence and as a newbie, you have proven who and what you are so quickly newbie.

Keep attacking me. This is the shortest route to being banned. Your post lacks decorum, is rude and is contrary to the rules. Nature will take its course. You demonstrate the attributes of a vicious attack dog. Be glad this is not the SPCA as your fate would be sealed. :eek:

Guest DrDre
We all start of as newbies. Some are ignorant. :eek: Some are also trolls intent on creating negativity. If the shoes fits, wear it. ;)

So, an ignorant newbie decides to attack my credibility, my integrity. My track record speaks for itself. And you have proven to us all who you are on this forum. :P I am in good company with Robin Hood as you have attacked us both. Who is next newbie who knows nothing? Why not look in the mirror to discover who you are; hopefully, you will change but it is not my problem.

So far, you have given evidence of all the attributes of a troll.

Your ignorant language underlines precisely what you are good for. The membership shall make their own independent judgment of who and what you are newbie. Why not try to make positive contributions if this is within your capability, but then again you came to this forum already with a chip upon your shoulder and your venting may be better placed with a mental health professional than here, as a professional will be able to help you, this is beyond us.

I do not believe in muzzling anybody, like the way you tried to muzzle one of our contributors, Robin Hood. Keep posting as your sour manner and repulsive attacks say so much more about you than anything anybody else can. You have all the attributes of a troll. In order to become a mod, one needs to ask, something I never did, but by all means, go ahead and accuse me of lying again as your role here has proven to be an attacker. Keep it up troll Dr. You are exposing yourself well, keep it up. Often people reach their level of incompetence and as a newbie, you have proven who and what you are so quickly newbie.

Keep attacking me. This is the shortest route to being banned. Your post lacks decorum, is rude and is contrary to the rules. Nature will take its course. You demonstrate the attributes of a vicious attack dog. Be glad this is not the SPCA as your fate would be sealed. :eek:

So this future_doc girl makes a post where she attacks me, and then she concludes by saying that attacking others is the shortest route to being banned. Not sure if srs.

Guest DrDre

Please future_doc, you got a reputation on this forum, making obvious contradictions ain't gonna help you. You got more to lose than me ;-)

gah more personal attacks - really?

Stop.

as a funny side note - I am a computer programmer with a masters in artificial intelligence. I know about all the translation software - I wrote some of it. Which is why I don't trust it.

I am closing this down before I have to end up banning people on both sides here.

Archived