Premed 101 Forums

Official Unveiling: 2012 Med Student Backpacks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
depends how deep the maroon is... i think its low key enough that we can wear it everywhere without lookin crazy but distinct enuff that everyone will know :P

I'm the opposite.. I'd prefer something brighter like last year's as opposed to dark and near-black. We'll see, maybe it'll be nice :)

I'm the opposite.. I'd prefer something brighter like last year's as opposed to dark and near-black. We'll see, maybe it'll be nice :)

Same, I'd prefer a bright/brighter colour :) but hey! It's a free backpack! :P I'm not going to complain either way, unless they pick a ridiculously outlandish/disgusting colour. I guess going with a strong colour would cause more people to go "ew" though, so if it's a nice shade, the burgundy is a safe choice.

This kind of reminds me of when a family friend of ours ordered an Audi S4 in a colour I can only describe as chartreuse. The dealership made him put down a larger deposit because the colour was so out there. It looked sweet in the end though. :)

Maroon it is! I like it, it's a nice shade and it kind of looks "Canadian" :) (I'm in a patriotic mood right now, with the Olympics on...)

The bagpack looks great. I did not realize that it was so huge - it looks like it is half your size.

That colour looks awesome! I was hoping for green, but I think I like this better!:D

It looks almost more red than burgandy (although, to be fair, I thought burgandy was a brown... or purple... actually, I have no idea wth colour burgandy is:o)!

I can't wait until the end of August for mine! :D

Archived