Premed 101 Forums

Is there a "submit" buton for Carms?

GWW

Someone a year ahead of me in medical school did not submit their rank list the first round. (Missed it by 30 minutes or so due to being overseas). They weren't eligible for the first round as a result and had to match in the second round.

My advice: As soon as interviews are done (I mean within hours of the last one) submit a rank list. As has been said, you can always change it around later and resubmit. At least then you don't end up missing the submit deadline and get pushed to the second round.

Someone a year ahead of me in medical school did not submit their rank list the first round. (Missed it by 30 minutes or so due to being overseas). They weren't eligible for the first round as a result and had to match in the second round.

My advice: As soon as interviews are done (I mean within hours of the last one) submit a rank list. As has been said, you can always change it around later and resubmit. At least then you don't end up missing the submit deadline and get pushed to the second round.

Sounds like good advise to me :)

I remember getting multiple email reminders to submit the ranklist.. my memory is fuzzy now, but I think that if our ranklists were still not verified as the deadline drew near, we would be contacted by someone (?our school)..

I got an email reminding me that I had not submitted some programs for the initial application (not ranklist). Turned out I had clicked on a few in the selection screen but didn't submit/pay for them (wasn't sure if I wanted to apply to them), but it made me panic. So there is a 'submit' for the first part where you pay, but after that it's just waiting until the deadline passes.

Archived