Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

I made a thread for
before I saw that Birdy had posted it a few minutes earlier as a comment here. That thread is gone now. It's not even in my history

Not sure what happened, but sometimes when we are cleaning up the spam we accidentally delete the odd post - annoying but it is a manual process - you can add it back if you like :)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure what happened, but sometimes when we are cleaning up the spam we accidentally delete the odd post - annoying but it is a manual process - you can add it back if you like :)

Alright. No worries. Thanks for the feedback :)

Starting to feel sick to my stomach any time I think about tomorrow. Ahhhh! :eek:

But you already have an acceptance!!! Imagine if you didn't have any. ;)

I taught a fitness class at noon (just arrived back home) and I'm teaching two more classes tonight, so at least I'm keeping busy. Also spending the afternoon finishing up some scholarship applications in case I have to return to finish my undergraduate studies in the Fall.

I had several interviews, but I'm not counting on anything tomorrow. :eek:

^oh nice condordia has a med school now? never been there but from a vid i saw i saw escalators, and it is a big tall building

-what does everyone thing about urban planning. i hate how suburbia is designed at how planning does is based primarily on low costs rather than what is best.

Think they had a few players from the 2011 Canadian World Junior team lol

Sucks!

They're young, no doubt. I think that's why they may have lost focus after they got the 4-1 lead. This was ridiculous though. Carlyle should have called a timeout and got them back in the game mentally.

They're young, no doubt. I think that's why they may have lost focus after they got the 4-1 lead. This was ridiculous though. Carlyle should have called a timeout and got them back in the game mentally.

I said that to the wife after Bruins second goal.

Either way, fantastic season for them.

Love listening to all the pseudo fans now. Saw a cpl posts blaming Reimer for the loss lol. Dude stood on his head and without him Boston wins in 4 straight.

I said that to the wife after Bruins second goal.

Either way, fantastic season for them.

Love listening to all the pseudo fans now. Saw a cpl posts blaming Reimer for the loss lol. Dude stood on his head and without him Boston wins in 4 straight.

Reimer pretty much stole the last two games for them. I knew that kid was a good goalie in his first season. He just had a bad year last year because of the concussion.

This is a good group of players they have. They need 1 more star and 1 second tier guy and I think they can make some serious noise. The defence is pretty solid especially with Carlyle's system. The offense works, but they need more depth. A solid 3rd line would go a long way.

I still feel like I'm going to throw up :(

I agree. That leafs loss last night was pretty nauseating but think of it this way: they got further than anyone actually expected them to so that's a plus AND they fought their way back from a 3-1 deficit!

Ugh. Two rejections, two waitlists. I guess it could be worse: they could all be rejections!

It's all good, though. I'm happy with my plan B. :) For those of you who are off to medical school, remember this: be nice to your dietitians and dietetic interns! :) Believe it or not, they are the experts when it comes to nutrition and probably know a heck of a lot more about nutrition than you do. ;) (Unless you are someone like Real Beef who was a dietitian before being accepted to medical school.)

Ugh. Two rejections, two waitlists. I guess it could be worse: they could all be rejections!

It's all good, though. I'm happy with my plan B. :) For those of you who are off to medical school, remember this: be nice to your dietitians and dietetic interns! :) Believe it or not, they are the experts when it comes to nutrition and probably know a heck of a lot more about nutrition than you do. ;) (Unless you are someone like Real Beef who was a dietitian before being accepted to medical school.)

Sorry to hear NutritionRunner, but who knows with the waitlist right? You have the right attitude about plan B :) and its great you have direction. Do you think you'll try again next cycle if you aren't accepted off the waitlist?

Archived