Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about getting a crow? :P

Baby_Crow_zps46c882e9.jpg

Been there, done that. My husband found him injured. His leg was broken. We put a disolvable splint on him, fed him and got him fattened up (the bits of meat are wet cat food, a very good food for young corvids), and released him. There's no wildlife rehabber here, so birds tend to find their way to us but we legally can't keep them.

Aww. He's so cute!

He's a sweetheart. He's around 1.5-2 years old and it is VERY odd for a mature canary to be friendly when he has never been worked with. He's been in a small cage in a pet store for over a year. They sold him to me at cost just so he could have a home.

He's really curious too. One of the cats stood up to look in the cage and he flew down to take a look at her. He's been absolutely reveling in the live food (mealworms) and greens I've given him.

He flies over any time we come by the cage and trills a couple notes. He's asleep right now, and the way canaries sleep is awesome. He looks like a tennis ball with a tail.

Baby_Crow_zps46c882e9.jpg

Been there, done that. My husband found him injured. His leg was broken. We put a disolvable splint on him, fed him and got him fattened up (the bits of meat are wet cat food, a very good food for young corvids), and released him. There's no wildlife rehabber here, so birds tend to find their way to us but we legally can't keep them.

wow that is impressive! Your name makes more sense now.

reasearching med school stuff and i can see myself possibly getting an interview i can't imagine how med school interviews would be, i think i would be so nervous......and get no sleep the night before

prob wont even believe myself if i got into med school, especially a canadian one

typing notes hurts!!!

i'm getting classic cubital tunnel signs, pins and needles going up the ulnar region, pain in 4th5th finger/palmar area

tinel's positive at elbow :(

not so severe... Froment's negative, DAM it i need a new desk

also i think im developing some kinda OA on my left thumb IP joint

and i can hear crepitus from my left wrist as i pronate

also... median nerve tinel's is mildly positive

DAM IT DAM IT DAM IT

I found that also so I turned to my good Sal for some help... http://www.khanacademy.org/science/organic-chemistry

Yeah, love Khan academy. Been supplementing with that.

Though it is making me think about how much I want to go see Star Trek: Into Darkness. No babysitter and the drive-in wont have it until the end of the month. Bah.

Archived