Premed 101 Forums

Wait list 2013

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha, i had a friend who applied IP MUN and McMaster last year, never got an interview for MUN but got an interview/accepted at Mac!

Commenting on your Mac post! Thank! :)

And I know! So long as you get in, who cares? :)

The competition is so fierce that it's inevitable that some of these things will happen. However, as long as one school says yes it doesn't matter.

Exactly, such fierce competition makes you happier for being accepted. You always appreciate things you work for, much more!

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted off of the waiting list or has been given offers from other schools!

I'm currently a wait-listed P.E.I. applicant as well, applied to a few Ontario schools too but did not receive any interview offers.

Good luck to everyone figuring out where you are going to go, and good luck to anyone else still on the waiting list like me!

i know of student who got in already (IP) off the waitlist but that is all.

my friend who is already in their first year said that the facebook group for 2017 has dropped by a few members.. presumably because they are declining MUN because they have gotten into other schools across canada? so i am hoping for some movement! anyone know how fast the turn-around time is for when someone drops and they fill another seat?

i know of student who got in already (IP) off the waitlist but that is all.

my friend who is already in their first year said that the facebook group for 2017 has dropped by a few members.. presumably because they are declining MUN because they have gotten into other schools across canada? so i am hoping for some movement! anyone know how fast the turn-around time is for when someone drops and they fill another seat?

I got my call on the same day that the PEI spot opened up, then received the letter a few days later!

I will be removing my name from the MUN waitlist in favor of U of Ottawa.

I would rather have more than one school on my CV, and I really liked U of Ott when I visited.

jock2doc and silvantes - med games guys :)

Never know, maybe I'll do a visiting elective or something!

All the best to everyone on the waitlist. There might now be one less person in your way :)

I would rather have more than one school on my CV, and I really liked U of Ott when I visited.

All the best to everyone on the waitlist. There might now be one less person in your way :)

Best of luck! Just don't turn into a sens fan!

Good luck in Ottawa, a change is good and I am sure you'll do great there!

See you later!

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if the class is full yet? At this point, do you think there will be any more movement on the OOP waitlist?

Yes there is still hope as someone I know is going to reject the offer from OOP category

Archived