Premed 101 Forums

IP Acceptance.... Letters

Hey now, lets not derail this, but somehow I'd more inclined to believe someone who says they spoke to a secretary rather than someone who claims top-secret 'privileged' information. My point was how eff-ing ridiculous it was for you to claim privilege for claiming that the results come out exactly when they normally do. On the other hand, if others can confirm this, this is news worth sharing!

Man.... I am not going to argue this with you anymore. We can hope he is right, but there is no proof in this yet...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man.... I am not going to argue this with you anymore. We can hope he is right, but there is no proof in this yet...

Call or drop by if you're around MUN tomorrow! (or anyone else for this matter... we all need to prepare ourselves!)

If letters are not out by the end of next week we are all coming after you for giving us false hope haha

It's not me!! Hold House accountable!

Hey guys. I called the admissions office this morning and they told me the same thing. They said they were mailing them out next Friday so we should have them by the following Monday. It's kind of cruel they'd make us wait over the weekend though haha

Confirmed... I got the same response. Also this means well get them at the end of April.... What I said a while ago lol...

Regardless, I can't wait (: (: (:

A specific date is different from claiming privilege for saying the letters will arrive exactly when they always do. Also, this seems to be a week or so earlier than normal and than what your initial window would imply.

Regardless, I've got my own privileged information: the acceptances/regrets will be printed on paper INSIDE of the envelope. (!!!!!) Unfortunately I can't reveal my sources, you all understand.

A specific date is different from claiming privilege for saying the letters will arrive exactly when they always do. Also, this seems to be a week or so earlier than normal and than what your initial window would imply.

Regardless, I've got my own privileged information: the acceptances/regrets will be printed on paper INSIDE of the envelope. (!!!!!) Unfortunately I can't reveal my sources, you all understand.

Our Conversation

post-38444-140744795725_thumb.jpg

based upon the he said/she said of this thread, it seems like the last admissions committee meeting with this past week (likely Wednesday). i would say right now, the secretaries are finalizing all of the letters (probably a couple hundred!) with names, addresses, etc. i think its doubtful that we could expect them to be sent today. I would imagine they would be sent next week, next Friday the 19th at the latest.

...anddd there goes studying for finals hahah. eeeeeek.:eek:

based upon the he said/she said of this thread, it seems like the last admissions committee meeting with this past week (likely Wednesday). i would say right now, the secretaries are finalizing all of the letters (probably a couple hundred!) with names, addresses, etc. i think its doubtful that we could expect them to be sent today. I would imagine they would be sent next week, next Friday the 19th at the latest.

...anddd there goes studying for finals hahah. eeeeeek.:eek:

Likely in the mail next Friday (19th)

Sent out on Monday (22nd)

Receice letters between Tuesday and Friday. (23rd-26th)

I spoke to someone who said they called today and heard that the letters are in the mail!! Nervous!

Really?? can anyone else confirm this or provide any additional details? it seems that so many others have said admissions told them on/before the 19th? this is a week early?! :confused:

Really?? can anyone else confirm this or provide any additional details? it seems that so many others have said admissions told them on/before the 19th? this is a week early?! :confused:

A friend of mine talked to them today and they said the last week of April... so I am calling BS on that (eventhough I don't want to)

well good luck to everyone is the coming week or so! as word would have it, the letters may be sent out sometime this week or Friday at the latest.. guess we can start holding our breath. i still have a few exams to get through this week so i am hoping for later rather than sooner. keep your heads up everyone! :)

well good luck to everyone is the coming week or so! as word would have it, the letters may be sent out sometime this week or Friday at the latest.. guess we can start holding our breath. i still have a few exams to get through this week so i am hoping for later rather than sooner. keep your heads up everyone! :)

Is is comforting to know other people are in your boat! Remember that you got an interview so you ARE what they are looking for! After that, it is all out of your hands and there really is little seperating those who were admitted and those who did not get accepted.

All the best, if you get in congrats. If you don't, it isn't a personal attack, just a reason to get a stronger application for next year.

(:

Archived