Premed 101 Forums

IP Acceptance.... Letters

Everyone who got a letter today

Are you from SJ or the surrounding area?

And to those who did not get a letter today, there were a lot of acceptance letters out on Tuesday last year, which I presume belong to those who were not living in SJ>

last point - the admissions office told me that ALL letters (acceptance/WL/rejection) were sent out, so I am assuming only the accepted applicants are posting.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The regular mailman (who fills my mailbox at the end of the street) has already come... So I was expecting some other guy/gal to come with the letter?? I am within the city so i am so confused. Ugh this is horribleeeee

we are anxious together - here, have some moral support (:

The regular mailman (who fills my mailbox at the end of the street) has already come... So I was expecting some other guy/gal to come with the letter?? I am within the city so i am so confused. Ugh this is horribleeeee

It was the regular mailman that brought my letter, he filled the boxes then knocked on my door and had my wife sign. Maybe it was not put on the truck or??? could be anything, I wouldn't be worried. Now that letters are out though I am sure you could call due to not receiving anything and they may tell you? if you don't mind hearing over the phone?

It was the regular mailman that brought my letter, he filled the boxes then knocked on my door and had my wife sign. Maybe it was not put on the truck or??? could be anything, I wouldn't be worried. Now that letters are out though I am sure you could call due to not receiving anything and they may tell you? if you don't mind hearing over the phone?

You would think.... but nope hahah

I live outside of St. John's, so I'm not even really expecting a letter when I get home. I know last year that people that live near me got them the day after all of St. John's

How outside of st. John's are we talking? Cuz I live in Mount Pearl and I'm not sure when to expect mine:confused:

I live in town and I didn't get my letter today.

My friend also lives in town and she didn't get her letter until the Wednesday after they were sent out. She got in so I wouldn't take lateness as a sign.

Congrats to everyone who is in!!! For those still waiting at least you have some company in your misery :)

I live in town and I didn't get my letter today.

My friend also lives in town and she didn't get her letter until the Wednesday after they were sent out. She got in so I wouldn't take lateness as a sign.

Congrats to everyone who is in!!! For those still waiting at least you have some company in your misery :)

I am in the same boat as you... It is awful!!!!! :eek:

Just did some research - the mail carriers in St. John's are delivering later in the evenings now.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/Newfoundland/St+John's+Morning+Show/ID/2330523657/?sort=MostRecent

So don't give up hope - you may still get a letter today! Or, worse comes to worse- you will get it tomorrow. I hope I get mine today - didn't sleep at all last night, really don't want another sleepless night/coffee filled day tomorrow! :S

Just did some research - the mail carriers in St. John's are delivering later in the evenings now.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/Newfoundland/St+John's+Morning+Show/ID/2330523657/?sort=MostRecent

So don't give up hope - you may still get a letter today! Or, worse comes to worse- you will get it tomorrow. I hope I get mine today - didn't sleep at all last night, really don't want another sleepless night/coffee filled day tomorrow! :S

Nope - definitely tomorrow. Ugh - can't sleep. At least I can study.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived