Premed 101 Forums

IP Acceptance.... Letters

So, we are just getting to that part of the time line.

It's just about April, and based on the MUN site, letters will be coming out as early as two weeks from now.

Anyone wanna wadger when they'll be sending them out?

Or, are you all too chicken :cool: lol

My guess:

They mail them out April 1st and 2nd and we will get them before the end of the week.

Note: My guess is based on the fact that I want to wait as little time as possible and is not grounded in fact. Having said that, I still want it to be right!:D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine knows someone in admissions who said they're having their last meeting somewhere in the first two weeks of April, and the letters will be sent out afterwards. Exams at MUN end the 19, and honestly if their last meeting is the first week of April, they might just wait the two weeks to make sure everyone is done exams.

Acceptance or regrets, get it before exams and your performance WILL suffer! ahah

End of april/early may....confirmed

Let this now be a support group

Yyyyeeeepppp... The hope was nice, but at least now I can be mentally prepared... (I guess)

I cannot say, but have trust.

Lol, this is one of the most ridiculous things I have read on this site. Can we -maybe- trust you because that's when the results have been released for the last few years, and that's exactly the middle of the timeframe given on the MUN admissions website?? Is that your top secret source???

Hm. I know someone privileged enough to ask directly and get an answer.

You're hilarious. So your professional contact was "privileged" enough to ask and learn that the letters are coming out exactly when the website says they are? Applicants should really stop pretending like they have some insight into the admissions office's workings. Hoping for an earlier date is fine, but way too many rumours fly around here as a result of ridiculous claims of confirmation like yours.

You're hilarious. So your professional contact was "privileged" enough to ask and learn that the letters are coming out exactly when the website says they are? Applicants should really stop pretending like they have some insight into the admissions office's workings. Hoping for an earlier date is fine, but way too many rumours fly around here as a result of ridiculous claims of confirmation like yours.

Look man/woman - believe what you want. Of course it sounds sketchy on here because we all want to remain anonymous. What do you expect. You can choose to accept what I said and know when you will get your letter, or you can keep calling it BS. Your call.

Look man/woman - believe what you want. Of course it sounds sketchy on here because we all want to remain anonymous. What do you expect. You can choose to accept what I said and know when you will get your letter, or you can keep calling it BS. Your call.

I know I will get my letter around then based on MUN's website and dates from other years, not because of what you said. Thanks for the speculation and your attempt at seeming privileged though.

BAMFtastic has a point. Take what he says at face value or don't. I've been on these threads for a while and I have never seen him say something without due cause. I also understand him not wanting to say anything that might jeopardize his anonymity. Why second guess him? Oh and good luck!

BAMFtastic has a point. Take what he says at face value or don't. I've been on these threads for a while and I have never seen him say something without due cause. I also understand him not wanting to say anything that might jeopardize his anonymity. Why second guess him? Oh and good luck!

You misunderstand, I don't want BAMFtastic to reveal how he or she claims to know this information and thus jeopardize his or her anonymity. I'm saying these claims are absolutely ridiculous. I'm sure just about every IP applicant has an apparent 'inside connection' to the admissions office that we could pump for information.

...Or we could stop wasting the time of the admissions workers, stop trying to stir up rumours that are so lame that 'inside information' is thought by some to be exactly what's posted online, and wait for the letters.

You misunderstand, I don't want BAMFtastic to reveal how he or she claims to know this information and thus jeopardize his or her anonymity. I'm saying these claims are absolutely ridiculous. I'm sure just about every IP applicant has an apparent 'inside connection' to the admissions office that we could pump for information.

...Or we could stop wasting the time of the admissions workers, stop trying to stir up rumours that are so lame that 'inside information' is thought by some to be exactly what's posted online, and wait for the letters.

Yeah, I've been waiting for my letter as an OOP for a while now. We first were told we would hear by the first two weeks of February haha. Oh wells, keep on waiting, it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah, I've been waiting for my letter as an OOP for a while now. We first were told we would hear by the first two weeks of February haha. Oh wells, keep on waiting, it's not that big of a deal.

I was wondering if you guys had received them yet! Brutal! I hope they come soon for you.

Archived