Premed 101 Forums

IP Acceptance.... Letters

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! First time poster, long time follower...

This last day is killing me, the wait has been torture! I sometimes wish I hadn't found this forum because even though it's nice to see that other people are in the same boat I am, knowing that letters are probably going to come out tomorrow is the worst >.<. I would have probably been better living in ignorance and getting the surprise tomorrow rather than waiting haha.

The anticipation is crazy! But I must say I am finding it a bit easier with the semester over! Very nervous as well, as I'm sure everyone is (hence my earlier post! aha)

I'm just excited to start planning my next year, regardless of whichever way tomorrow goes :)

No way, time has been flying unbelievably fast... I can't believe it's already here! I have so much research to do and an article to write by mid-May. Getting the letter will be nice for planning though. It'll be interesting to see the stats of everyone who gets in tomorrow or in the coming days.

Hey! First time poster, long time follower...

This last day is killing me, the wait has been torture! I sometimes wish I hadn't found this forum because even though it's nice to see that other people are in the same boat I am, knowing that letters are probably going to come out tomorrow is the worst >.<. I would have probably been better living in ignorance and getting the surprise tomorrow rather than waiting haha.

Sorry you had to come across this at such an unfortunate time. But I would imagine it was only because you were wondering when they were coming out anyways, so you took to google for some answers.

The anticipation is crazy! But I must say I am finding it a bit easier with the semester over! Very nervous as well, as I'm sure everyone is (hence my earlier post! aha)

I'm just excited to start planning my next year, regardless of whichever way tomorrow goes :)

I have a distance exam on friday.. all my UG is done though :)

No way, time has been flying unbelievably fast... I can't believe it's already here! I have so much research to do and an article to write by mid-May. Getting the letter will be nice for planning though. It'll be interesting to see the stats of everyone who gets in tomorrow or in the coming days.

It has bee flying for me as well! :)

Hoping you guys get your news today!! Excited to find out my future classmates :D I am rooting for all of you!

I guess it's apparently today?? I haven't confirmed this, nor have I heard anything to the contrary though... Good luck to everyone!

Thanks guys - that is my understanding.

Everyone in SJ for sure, but other more remote communities will probably get their mail in tomorrow.

Has anyone else not received a letter yet? For the most part, I've been hearing of all acceptances.. Has anyone heard of anyone with regrets/wait list? I'm wondering if all of the letters went out on the same day... :(

I do not know if it would be the same but for NB I had a friend who got waitlisted tell me in the AM, my mailman doesn't come until late PM, that is when I got my acceptance, I am 99.9% sure all rejections/waitlists/acceptances came out together. Has your mailman already come?

Archived