Premed 101 Forums

McGill 2014 interview invites?

RedLily

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing! Wow, 11 seats total.. sounds like all OOPs for joint programs are also included in this number.:eek:

we get that info from 'Regrets' email.

"On the basis of the pre-screening process described above, 49 of the original 848 candidates in your applicant category have been invited to interview. There are up to eleven (11) available seats in the first year class for Canadian Resident (outside QC) applicants."

Hey looked like you guys were going on a ski trip this weekend? Or so it looked like with all the med pylons jostling around in McMed with skis on Friday. Also say someone with a fedora and wondered if it was Sceptical haha.

Can't wait to see everyone in a more formal way at interviews...pending my flights work out to get me back in Montreal in time.

Hey looked like you guys were going on a ski trip this weekend? Or so it looked like with all the med pylons jostling around in McMed with skis on Friday. Also say someone with a fedora and wondered if it was Sceptical haha.

Can't wait to see everyone in a more formal way at interviews...pending my flights work out to get me back in Montreal in time.

Yes sir, we are on the Med/Dent Ski Trip :). And you may well have seen Sceptical! You'll be seeing us all pretty soon, congrats!!

Yes sir, we are on the Med/Dent Ski Trip :). And you may well have seen Sceptical! You'll be seeing us all pretty soon, congrats!!

You guys happen to see the guy riding the unicycle on avenue des pins on Friday? He was coming from McMed, saw him just in front of the Goodman building. I laughed out loud when I saw him riding through all the snow.

Long time lurker, thanks everyone for the great information.

I got an invitation to interview this afternoon. I'm IP-NTP. Hadn't expected anything before Monday so pretty shocked.

Congrats!

lol, though you just made me frantically check my status (I'm an IP but not NTP… nothing yet, but I had to check anyway :P )

Archived