Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist partyyy

They have been saying that for the past two weeks, and there has been no mvt on here or the fb group... :/

It seems that the last gpa she stopped out was 3.97 for interview score of 3.0 ...

How do you guys even know which interview score they're at? I don't even know what the interview score is out of, let alone where they're at now.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you guys even know which interview score they're at? I don't even know what the interview score is out of, let alone where they're at now.

We don't know anything with certainty! It's all speculation, based on the timing of waitlist offers and the applicant's wGPA. Applicants are given an interview score and offers of admission are made within each interview score category, in descending order using wGPA as a tiebreaker.

I have a strong feeling that all offers have been made and they're just waiting for the last couple of people to confirm their acceptance. The "class is full" email will probably be sent shortly.

We don't know anything with certainty! It's all speculation, based on the timing of waitlist offers and the applicant's wGPA. Applicants are given an interview score and offers of admission are made within each interview score category, in descending order using wGPA as a tiebreaker.

I have a strong feeling that all offers have been made and they're just waiting for the last couple of people to confirm their acceptance. The "class is full" email will probably be sent shortly.

Yeah, I'm guessing the same. I've started to receive emails from UOttawa, so it seems like we've been registered? Or at least it's more official now?

Just got this "Discover uoZone, your student portal" email today.

Ya I also think that we are registered with UOttawa but haven't received the official email from the faculty yet because my program for fall 2014 and winter 2015 on Rabaska (online course registration tool on UOZone) is the M.D program so I can technically register for our classes (I did my undergraduate at Uottawa so that's why I have access to Rabaska already). So that means the class is either complete or will be very shortly.

Yeah, I'm guessing the same. I've started to receive emails from UOttawa, so it seems like we've been registered? Or at least it's more official now?

Just got this "Discover uoZone, your student portal" email today.

I haven't received any emails from UOttawa today. :S Can you elaborate? Are we supposed to be getting an email from Ottawa today? (I didn't do my undergrad at Ottawa)

I haven't received any emails from UOttawa today. :S Can you elaborate? Are we supposed to be getting an email from Ottawa today? (I didn't do my undergrad at Ottawa)

I did not receive anything either. Not a prior Ottawa u student.

The email looked like this (attached). Didn't give specific info regarding log in or password or anything, but did have my name. Seems like a general information email.

EDIT: I didn't go to UOttawa for my undergrad.

post-17668-140744795833_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has the "class is full" email been sent out yet? I'm sure they have other priorities at this time I was just surprised I didn't receive one by now.

Last year they were accepting people right up until the beginning of the semester. I wouldn't expect the email for a few more weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived