Premed 101 Forums

E-Mail For Activating Western Student Identity (Ot)

Hi fellow applicants! 
I got the e-mail last night to activate my Western Student Identity number - thing is, when I went to do it, it wouldn't work. I realized later that this may be because I am already a Western student (and therefore have activated that account 5 years ago). I couldn't find an e-mail address to ask this to so I figured I would ask you guys and see if anyone else was having problems. 

Also, just out of curiosity, did ALL applicants receive this e-mail? (Just trying to figure out if they have already made a first cut or not)

Thanks!! Good luck guys!

Hi fellow applicants! 

I got the e-mail last night to activate my Western Student Identity number - thing is, when I went to do it, it wouldn't work. I realized later that this may be because I am already a Western student (and therefore have activated that account 5 years ago). I couldn't find an e-mail address to ask this to so I figured I would ask you guys and see if anyone else was having problems. 

Also, just out of curiosity, did ALL applicants receive this e-mail? (Just trying to figure out if they have already made a first cut or not)

Thanks!! Good luck guys!

I got the email as well! It worked fine for me but maybe that's because I don't go to Western already? Maybe you can email someone from the program to ask!

If you're a Western student, you don't need to activate anything. If you sign into student.uwo.ca, you'll see the application status.

Awesome, thanks for confirming. I was only half paying attention (after a mini heart attack from seeing an ORPAS e-mail). 

I think everyone got the email. It said we could check our status on May 15th (admit, waitlist or denied). It would be great if it was some indication of a cut off but I don't think so !

Aww. That's a bit of a shame (for my own ego, really). I know sometimes after first cut off is when they do that. Either way, still something exciting in the meantime? 

thanks!

Hey, does anyone know how we could find out our OUAC number? I used an IT***** number to apply and don't remember my OUAC number from high school..

Edit: Oops, never mind. Found it in the app submission email.

Is it NOT the It number? Maybe I've been using the wrong one then. Where did you find the OUAC number?

Archived