Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Dentistry Class Of 2019 Accepted And Facebook Group

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you guys post in the forum when the status of 'waitlist accepted' to accepted changes? I'll do the same if I see any changes! Thanks

My status just changed to offered admission ( green checkmark) and I accepted my offer. I can't see any letters there though. Did you get any acceptance letter?

I am trying to pay the deposit by online banking but I don't know what to put for the account number. On their website it says that "your account number for the web payments is your student number", but I don't know what my student number is yet. What did you guys put for the account number?

I am trying to pay the deposit by online banking but I don't know what to put for the account number. On their website it says that "your account number for the web payments is your student number", but I don't know what my student number is yet. What did you guys put for the account number?

I asked one of my friends and he said it will be on your acceptance letter! Apparently soon there will be a soft copy on the Student Centre and a hard copy mailed to you.

one thing that concerns me is that they want us to send our final transcript,indicating that our degree is conferred, by June 15th. Eventhough I have technically completed my undergrad and have met all the graduation requirements, my transcipts would not show "degree conferred" until after my convocation which is on June 16th. So now I am wondring what I need to do? :(

Apparently 2018 is getting two new students so they will be 56. Not sure about class of 2019 though

So does it mean that for the class of 2018, the waitlist moved completely to get to 54 students (2 short of the actual class size)? 

So does it mean that for the class of 2018, the waitlist moved completely to get to 54 students (2 short of the actual class size)? 

No, because I was on the waitlist last year and did not get in so it couldn't have moved completely.

Archived