Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Dentistry Class Of 2019 Accepted And Facebook Group

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from what I am understanding is that only if you are accepted you get an email? I thought we all get an email and the student centre will say accepted or rejected. Is that the case or only people with offers get emails and no news is bad news?

So from what I am understanding is that only if you are accepted you get an email? I thought we all get an email and the student centre will say accepted or rejected. Is that the case or only people with offers get emails and no news is bad news?

I am pretty sure that everyone gets an email to check the student centre website, where the results are posted. :)

Would a brave soul like to call/email them to get a better idea of when decisions come out?

Also, any idea as to how much their waitlist moves?

Approximately a quarter of our class got in off the waitlist. However, I don't really know how much it usually moves because it depends on the year.

Approximately a quarter of our class got in off the waitlist. However, I don't really know how much it usually moves because it depends on the year.

For sure. Thanks for the guestimate though!

Schulich Dentistry Class of 2019

Are the backpacks in the cover photo what 2019s are getting this year? :D

Also, all the lectures are recorded right? Do they happen to also be videotaped or is it just audio? Kind of didn't pay attention on interview day... oops haha

^^ none of the lectures are recorded. And we'll discuss the backpacks in the fb group when the time comes

Wow, yea that's interesting since UofT records some lectures but the students typically share lectures they record on google drive anyways.

Do Schulich students do something similar? I guess it could always be organized by the students themselves either way.

Why not just show up to class? I think I missed a total of 4 lectures during my undergrad. I plan on missing about the same amount in dental school. Or you could always have a friend record it With the profs permission.

It's not about showing up to class. It's about being able to relisten to things they may have missed. Sometimes it's difficult to be completely engaged for several hours straight.

I don't think I missed more than 3 lectures in undergrad either but recordings were still essential.

Archived