Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Dentistry Class Of 2019 Accepted And Facebook Group

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Schulich actually reject anyone, or is it all either accepted or wait-listed?

I have the same question, is everyone either accepted or waitlisted? Also, can you guys view/print your waitlist letters? Mine says waitlist offer but I can't open the letter. It doesn't do anything when I click on "view/print letter".

I couldn't open it on safari either, I think it may have something to do with popups being blocked. I tried it on google chrome (allowed popups) and it worked!

I have the same question, is everyone either accepted or waitlisted? Also, can you guys view/print your waitlist letters? Mine says waitlist offer but I can't open the letter. It doesn't do anything when I click on "view/print letter".

When you click on it, it says popup blocked. You need to click on the thing that says popup blocked, and then on the link it will show you. Hope this helps! 

When you click on it, it says popup blocked. You need to click on the thing that says popup blocked, and then on the link it will show you. Hope this helps! 

I couldn't open it on safari either, I think it may have something to do with popups being blocked. I tried it on google chrome (allowed popups) and it worked!

Thanks! Worked :)

For anyone who had gotten into U of T and another school or is planning on rejecting their U of T offer would you please do it as soon as you can. 

I know none of you are forced to, but as good people it will really help get the waitlist moving. 

Sorry if you feel this post is stupid but just reminding others that once you decide to not take Toronto, there are other people waiting for your spot. 

Thanks.

Does anyone know if Schulich Dent calls a few times on each number provided on the Student Center or just once on each number before moving onto the next person on the waitlist? Thanks! :)

I'm pretty sure the school won't give up your spot just because you missed ONE phone call. They will do the most they can to contact you and you will be given time to make your decision once they notify you.

Don't worry too much and don't dread your moments when you're away from your phone lol

Rejected, as expected, I bombed the interview and my GPA was close to the cutoff...Hopefully I get into my MBA program and reapply in a year...

Do you know if we are rejected, is there any way that we can get our interview score, or at least know why they rejected someone? (for example, if the gpa was low, or the interview score was below average or something like that.) because registrar office said there is no way that they can tell someone why, and also they won't say what was the cut off.

Archived