Premed 101 Forums

University Of Alberta Ot

Same here! Have you started enrolling for classes yet? I think we need to contact the department first don't we?

I did, do we have to contact first? The program requirement is laid out on the website so I just registered according to that, it's pretty straightforward. The only one I'm unsure about is Int D 410, you can do that course as a full year course or a winter only course, I don't know if registering in one or the other would make a difference.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did, do we have to contact first? The program requirement is laid out on the website so I just registered according to that, it's pretty straightforward. The only one I'm unsure about is Int D 410, you can do that course as a full year course or a winter only course, I don't know if registering in one or the other would make a difference.

You're right. It seems straight forward on Bear Tracks. I was just going by what the admission approval letter says about consulting the department before registering. Also, according to the letter we need to notify the department about accepting the offer. So, I'm going to email them anyway. 

You're right. It seems straight forward on Bear Tracks. I was just going by what the admission approval letter says about consulting the department before registering. Also, according to the letter we need to notify the department about accepting the offer. So, I'm going to email them anyway. 

Hey! I emailed the OT department to ask about enrolling in classes. I just received a response that instructs to not enrol in courses yet and to wait for an email that will have further instructions for registering. 

Hey! I emailed the OT department to ask about enrolling in classes. I just received a response that instructs to not enrol in courses yet and to wait for an email that will have further instructions for registering. 

Thanks for letting me know! I've registered for some classes following the program requirement but I guess I should cancel them for now.

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if anybody who is on the waitlist has heard anything, or know of anyone who has been accepted in off the waitlist for June?

Was wondering the same thing. When I called they told me that I was on the bottom half of the waiting list, but in a "good" spot. Not really sure what that means but was hoping to hear about some movement by now. Starting to lose hope here, this waiting game is painful lol.

Archived