Premed 101 Forums

Admission Averages

subject: admission results update 

body: they're not ready 

I feel like it would be the same email as the interview email. "Please see the attached file for the result of your application" and then you open it and it says the results have not been finalized lol 

I feel like it would be the same email as the interview email. "Please see the attached file for the result of your application" and then you open it and it says the results have not been finalized lol 

Ugh I feel like these emails should have the results right in the subject. That moment as the pdf is loading or when you have to log in to student center is killer. I actually feel my heart about to explode...

Ugh I feel like these emails should have the results right in the subject. That moment as the pdf is loading or when you have to log in to student center is killer. I actually feel my heart about to explode...

by doing that they're testing your self-control competency lol

Anyone know the chances of someone with a 85% average and a 23 AA / 18 PAT. How heavily does UBC look at PAT? I've only written the DAT once and not sure if I'll apply to DMD but just curious.

IP or OOP?

If IP, you should definitely apply.

If OOP, maybe do a bit more research.  Past GPA averages for interview have been 87-88% and 21-22 AA+PAT.

Archived